IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

2 hours ago, Agillig said:

The number doesn't seem as bad once you convert it to to US dollars, but it's still outrageous.  I'm not sure why they'd even bother.

If you can't even scrape together enough cash to fulfill your American orders, you shouldn't even be footing the idea of Australian orders.  I've had Australians pissed off at me.  Trust me, I don't recommend it.

57 minutes ago, frankodragon said:

Sooner or later, Ataco might be delisted from NASDAQ if they haven't been already.

image.thumb.png.99e303de9f978271832e29f2eed2fc6c.png

"They just need to get better at communication."

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Agillig said:

The number doesn't seem as bad once you convert it to to US dollars, but it's still outrageous.  I'm not sure why they'd even bother.

I'm used to Australian prices and it still seems eye-gougingly expensive to me.

Let's face it. You could buy an XBox One S and a Switch right now and still have around $20 left towards a PS4 for the price of the 'All-In' bundle.

I'd think 'Taken-In' would be a better name for it. ?

• Like 7

On 8/12/2020 at 4:49 PM, OCAT said:

Atari listed Rob Wyatt as CO-Creator of X-box because they thought it would give them credit to the project. Amico did that crap as well with J Allard from microsoft. They just throw names around for clout. Please tell me where are these two eggheads now? both TOOLS are off of the projects, I cannot imagine how much money they paid them to "join the team" a few million is chump change so they bailed.

I just wanted to quickly point out that the information you try to pass off as "fact" is as false as the rest of your statements regarding Amico. 

Not a great look if you're trying to make a point.

Maybe the reason you're so negative is that you've actually bought into the misinformation that is spread by people whose only goal is to destroy us.

Yeah... we're a smaller team and have a lot less clout and name recognition than Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo.  Yeah, we don't have as much money or infrastructure or marketing as Google (which didn't seem to help anyway).  So maybe Intellivision can't exactly do things the way the "Big 3" and companies like Google do it.  But instead of recognizing that we are trying to do something very difficult to bring something unique to the market... you seem to prefer to use false narratives and misinformation to tear us down.

You seem very proud of yourself for doing so.  Good job.

Then again, I guess I should be flattered that you think we have millions of dollars to be paying folks.  So thanks for that I guess.

:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

I just wanted to quickly point out that the information you try to pass off as "fact" is as false as the rest of your statements regarding Amico. 

Not a great look if you're trying to make a point.

Maybe the reason you're so negative is that you've actually bought into the misinformation that is spread by people whose only goal is to destroy us.

Yeah... we're a smaller team and have a lot less clout and name recognition than Microsoft, Sony & Nintendo.  Yeah, we don't have as much money or infrastructure or marketing as Google (which didn't seem to help anyway).  So maybe Intellivision can't exactly do things the way the "Big 3" and companies like Google do it.  But instead of recognizing that we are trying to do something very difficult to bring something unique to the market... you seem to prefer to use false narratives and misinformation to tear us down.

You seem very proud of yourself for doing so.  Good job.

Then again, I guess I should be flattered that you think we have millions of dollars to be paying folks.  So thanks for that I guess.

Tommy, I'm confused as to why you'd launch a new console with only a bunch of 3do ports for launch titles.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, godslabrat said:

Tommy, I'm confused as to why you'd launch a new console with only a bunch of 3do ports for launch titles.  

Because another generation needs to experience Plumbers Don't Wear Ties.

8 hours ago, Matt_B said:

I'm used to Australian prices and it still seems eye-gougingly expensive to me.

Let's face it. You could buy an XBox One S and a Switch right now and still have around $20 left towards a PS4 for the price of the 'All-In' bundle.

I'd think 'Taken-In' would be a better name for it. ?

None of those consoles have "real wood".  Checkmate.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, godslabrat said:

Because all the Ouya games were already ported to mobile.

I'm just securing a huge deal now with all the Chameleon exclusives... you're gonna LOVE IT!

And wait til you hear about the big partnership with Stadia we're doing.  Amico Cloud Gaming.  So epic.

Thanks for your input.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 4

34 minutes ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

Because all the Ouya games were already ported to mobile.

I'm just securing a huge deal now with all the Chameleon exclusives... you're gonna LOVE IT!

And wait til you hear about the big partnership with Stadia we're doing.  Amico Cloud Gaming.  So epic.

Thanks for your input.

fish.thumb.jpg.6ace90a2f7339189c6f9f52b2fcc8ba5.jpg

Tommy, I'm really trying hard to ignore you, because while I have my concerns about the Amico, I don't consider you an outright scam artist, like Freddy Cheesy, Mike Kennedy, Bryan Bernal, etc.  But if you won't stay in your own thread, I am going to keep saying dumb stuff to wind you up.  Because I'm positive that'll amuse me far more than the Amico ever will.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

But if you won't stay in your own thread, I am going to keep saying dumb stuff to wind you up.  Because I'm positive that'll amuse me far more than the Amico ever will.

That's also known as trolling, which I would discourage everyone from doing.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, jaybird3rd said:

That's also known as trolling, which I would discourage everyone from doing.

I don't interject textwalls about my personal projects in the Amico thread.  Can we please keep Tommy from doing that here?  I have no intent to troll, but it's getting harder and harder to ignore him when he won't stay in his own playground.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Sooner or later, Ataco might be delisted from NASDAQ if they haven't been already.

It has a Nasdaq International Designation. The companies are not listed or traded on The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC, and are not subject to the same listing or qualification standards applicable to securities listed or traded on an exchange.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

I don't interject textwalls about my personal projects in the Amico thread.  Can we please keep Tommy from doing that here?  I have no intent to troll, but it's getting harder and harder to ignore him when he won't stay in his own playground.

It's not hard to ignore him at all; you and anyone else can simply add him to your list of "Ignored Users," which is exactly how that feature is intended to be used.

If someone makes a comment in this thread or any other about the Amico, there's no rule which states that Tommy is not allowed to respond to it just because it was made outside of "his playground."  We haven't singled out any other users here for that kind of unfair treatment.  If the people in this thread don't want Tommy to come here to respond to comments about the Amico, keep the thread on topic and refrain from making comments about the Amico, and then he won't have a reason to do so.  Seems simple enough to me.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

So to sum up...

You made a smart ass remark to me (which is fine) and I simply made a self deprecating joke based on your comment... and to you, that translates to the interjecting of text walls of my personal project.

In other words... you can poke and dish it out... but you prefer the person your poking not to respond back... even in a humorous way.

Gotcha.

44 minutes ago, godslabrat said:

Tommy, I'm really trying hard to ignore you,

You're doing a terrible job.

while I have my concerns about the Amico, I don't consider you an outright scam artist, like Freddy Cheesy, Mike Kennedy, Bryan Bernal, etc. 

That's cool.  Totally reasonable to have lots of concerns and criticisms.  Best way to find out if it is something you might find interesting is to try it when it comes out and decide then.

Contrary to what you may think, my mission wasn't to come into an Atari thread to sell my wares.  It was to simply clear up misinformation.

But if you won't stay in your own thread, I am going to keep saying dumb stuff to wind you up. 

Well... at least we can agree on something. 

You say "dumb stuff".

But thanks for the threat of trolling me.  You rock.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

no, that's how hot it was :) It's just the house salsa from the place I went to.

Well it looked dark like a local restaurants that is hotter than their regular sauce. Wouldn't describe it that hot though.

I know that arrogant bastard has been brought up before. But has anyone tried the Punishment sauce? I know Crime has a good rep here. Thinking of putting in a order.

20200814_150431.thumb.jpg.35a7a0e5eb7dba50b31f5ce8bd30bd89.jpg

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Well it looked dark like a local restaurants that is hotter than their regular sauce. Wouldn't describe it that hot though.

I know that arrogant bastard has been brought up before. But has anyone tried the Punishment sauce? I know Crime has a good rep here. Thinking of putting in a order.

20200814_150431.thumb.jpg.35a7a0e5eb7dba50b31f5ce8bd30bd89.jpg

I just got some about 2 weeks ago, I mentioned it a few pages back.  It's hotter than the Crime.  Also delicious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1