IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Observing how after the coleco chameleon scam, how people were willing to part with cash so fast on yet another non-existant console, I have decided that society has to much money & it is better I hold onto it for "safe keeping"

I do not have a prototype, or a shell, heck all I have is a drawing on a used napkin, but that should not stop me.
So to save $$$, instead of shelling out to use a name, I have decided that I will come up with my own console names that evoques a pretentious air of a video game systems from the past. Here are a few names I came up with. please add to the list.

Towns Marty Mc.Fly
Woodgrain Retro-8
Game-a-Tron 2000
Vectorex
IntelectaVision
Fairchildren Channel Ocho
Arcstadia Odyssey 2001
Bandaid Superversion
Xanthippe 2
Aristotle-8
X-AX-OOO
Galleria-3000
Cassette Commander
Ballet Grandstander
Retro Remix
CAR Studio-1

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Just to see if anyone recorded the conference, I decided to go on YouTube and do a search for Atari VCS, then I sorted the videos in order by upload date...….. and apparently this was uploaded 9 hours ago (not even joking):

Edited by Lodmot
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, OCAT said:

Woodgrain Retro-8

Is the woodgrain retro-8 pre-order version the same or different than the version that will be available at commercial retailers?

I don't want to order this unless the pre-order version is different.

And will the logo light up?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Lodmot said:

Just to see if anyone recorded the conference, I decided to go on YouTube and do a search for Atari VCS, then I sorted the videos in order by upload date...….. and apparently this was uploaded 9 hours ago (not even joking):

Gosh, there's so much delay on that audio that maybe it is the Ataribox he's singing about.

• Haha 6

On 10/18/2019 at 3:38 PM, GoldLeader said:

I just want people to know that visiting the Del Taco (90 miles away) on the way home from Red Rocks was a Raging Success!!!   Look at all those sauces!!!! Yay!!! Del Scorcho!!!!!

020.thumb.JPG.84e243281fdaea2851e5b24acf2428a4.JPG

PS The girl working the drive thru Rocks!!

When did Del Taco start selling condoms? ?

cheeseandwoz1.thumb.png.40ff44f58ce559ad2c8f76e95d1ab5c6.png

• Haha 3