IGNORED

Cloak & Dagger Filming Locations

8bitgamer

One of the coolest hobbies my son has gotten me into is checking out filming locations from some of our favorite movies. Recently we went to San Antonio and recreated some pics from Cloak & Dagger, a cult classic among video game fans and Atari 5200 devotees.

Check out the pics here:

Edited by 8bitgamer
  • Like 8

I wish I could enjoy Cloak and Dagger properly. The DVD out doesn't have closed caption or subtitle for the deaf. I have the Cloak n Dagger and WIzard combo, it was labeled as subtitled but only WIzard is subtitled. The company that made the case and cover said oops when I complained.

I do hope I can get to Astoria sometime in my life, I loved the movie as a kid. The crazy adventure was one of my fantasy. Did you get to the 3-eyed rocks? Oh about 20 miles from Astoria IIRC, south along the shore.

I wish I could enjoy Cloak and Dagger properly. The DVD out doesn't have closed caption or subtitle for the deaf. I have the Cloak n Dagger and WIzard combo, it was labeled as subtitled but only WIzard is subtitled. The company that made the case and cover said oops when I complained.

I do hope I can get to Astoria sometime in my life, I loved the movie as a kid. The crazy adventure was one of my fantasy. Did you get to the 3-eyed rocks? Oh about 20 miles from Astoria IIRC, south along the shore.

Well, I have been there, but did not have the movie connection in mind at the time.