IGNORED

Immortal John Hancock on Youtube

• 2 weeks later...

• Official BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment licensed product: 1/4 scale playable replica of the original 1980s PAC-MAN arcade cabinet
  • Quarter Arcades #1: First of the series – collect them all to build your own miniature arcade!
  • Releasing as a ‘Collectors Edition’: Limited to only 10,000 units!
  • Includes exclusive ‘PAC-MAN’ coin and ‘Collectors Edition’ packaging: - once they’re gone, they’re gone
  • Realistic replica: Everything from the artwork, shape, wooden shell and buttons are precise replicas
  • High-quality: Made for durability, playability, and portability, playing the original arcade ROM

You can pre order here: http://www.numskull.co.uk/pac-man-quarter-size-arcade-cabinet/

• 3 weeks later...

Love your channel, John! Without a doubt it's my go-to retrochannel, and catching up on old episodes has been a lot of fun. Please keep doing what you're doing!..the positive outlook and fun, honest vibe in general is what keeps me coming back. Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words! Made my day.

I love the Immortal John Hancock channel on YouTube! I’m sure the real John Hancock is great as well. It’s the only channel with a wall of carts in the background that I can stand to watch besides Metal Jesus. It’s great to get information that’s as close to the Metal as possible. I appreciate your genuine care and concern about people as much as the video games. I’m actually surprised you didn’t start on YouTube back when it started. Anyway, great videos and great unbiased information. Well as unbiased as I’ve seen anyway. We all have are current favorites, and all time favorites.

Edited by adamchevy
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...