IGNORED

STUFF 4 SALE: Tank Command, GEN, GCN, PS2, Atari 7800-2600-IV-O, PC Games+

dsheinem

I'd be interested in photos for the Atari 2600, Atari 7800, and Intellivision..

Oh, and the O2!

Thanks!

I posted pics of the 2600 stuff a few posts up (not sure why the one user couldn't see them). There are links to pics of the 7800 stuff in the OP. I will try to grab a screenshot of the IV an O2 stuff soon.

EDIT: apparently Photobucket now charges for image hosting to third party sites, so you will have to open the images in a new tab, most likely...

I posted pics of the 2600 stuff a few posts up (not sure why the one user couldn't see them). There are links to pics of the 7800 stuff in the OP. I will try to grab a screenshot of the IV an O2 stuff soon.

EDIT: apparently Photobucket now charges for image hosting to third party sites, so you will have to open the images in a new tab, most likely...

Nope. Photobucket sucks big time. Switch to anything else. You can even do postimages.org without even signing up. Til then, which 2600 games you're selling remain a mystery.

Edited by Rhomaios

New PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So I have managed to sell the vast majority of things I put up a month or two ago, but am very anxious to sell the rest before the semester gets rolling here in September. So, I have put together a bunch of excellent bundle deals for anyone who may be looking for that too-hard-to-pass-up deal. Be sure to check out the revised OP!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...