IGNORED

$$$ Send VectorGamer To Coleco Expo $$$

VectorGamer

I'm half an hour away and don't see much reason to go.

well, outside of the morbid curiosity, the video does seem to indicate that they are giving away two arcade cabinets at an event that will have very few attendees. I don't want to sound like I'm pimping this thing, but I'd be a bit tempted.

Edited by Reaperman

• 2 weeks later...

Why do I find a single post user on a Verizon Wireless IP somewhat suspicious? Especially when one of the trace options is NJ? :ponder:

Could be RWB in there quest to trade for the below item to trademark it and maybe wear it on casual Wednesday

80_350x350_Front_Color-White.png?region=

Edited by enoofu

There was a post on FB in the CV lunatics about someone who was trying to unsuccessfully get a refund for a ticket they ordered. I pointed them to this page thinking maybe something could get worked out. That is probably the reason for the new account and post.

How can I verify the authenticity of the ticket? I don't want to drive 2-1/2 hours only to find out that the ticket is not authentic.

Hello, I am the guy with the ticket but am unable to make it to the event. I asked for a refund but got no response. My name is Jason and I post regularly about retro games, mostly ColecoVision & Intellivision, under the name Golden Galaxies Gaming on Facebook & Instagram. I follow the Atari Age Facebook page but don't post here. Someone from a ColecoVision fan page on Facebook sent me the link to this thread. I'm not even sure if someone else can use my ticket since it has my name on it. Can I do that? Thanks ☺

I might be naive but I refuse to be angry toward anybody going to an event like this one; my anger is focussed to the ones abusing us, trying to ruin our hobby and friendly community.

Hello, I am the guy with the ticket but am unable to make it to the event. I asked for a refund but got no response. My name is Jason and I post regularly about retro games, mostly ColecoVision & Intellivision, under the name Golden Galaxies Gaming on Facebook & Instagram. I follow the Atari Age Facebook page but don't post here. Someone from a ColecoVision fan page on Facebook sent me the link to this thread. I'm not even sure if someone else can use my ticket since it has my name on it. Can I do that? Thanks ☺

I wish there is/was a way to refund your ticket or able to give to someone else... any information about terms and conditions about such ticket?

We are better than a certain person strong-arming ColecoVision fans.
We are here to enjoy and remember ColecoVision.
Let's not turn against each others.
Edited by newcoleco

How did you pay? Most banks & credit card companies have a means for you to do a chargeback through them. Just a thought.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...