IGNORED

$$$ Send VectorGamer To Coleco Expo $$$

VectorGamer

Reading through the entire thread, it doesn't look to me like much begging is going on. Isn't this expo being shunned by true Coleco fans?

A service is being offered...video coverage to satisfy morbid curiosity of folks who don't care to attend.

The wisdom of subjecting ones self to such an event is another argument entirely. Filming a train wreck would be comparable, although there would be an audience for that as well.

• Like 2

$120/$200 was raised which did not meet the goal therefore I ended the campaign today. Refunds were issued to everyone that donated. According to gofundme you should receive your refund in 3-7 business days.

Hopefully someone will shoot a walk though video of this event so we can see if it was a bomb or success.

awwhh. Too Bad. I was really interested. I'm not convinced it's going to bomb. They have picked up steam and added more and nearly sold all the dealer tables if not completely.

I'd love to see a video of the conference on the saturday afternoon. Hope someone goes and can give us some feedback.

Should of asked on Mecha sites, as some of those people would love a good life at anything related to harmony gold.

awwhh. Too Bad. I was really interested. I'm not convinced it's going to bomb. They have picked up steam and added more and nearly sold all the dealer tables if not completely.

I'd love to see a video of the conference on the saturday afternoon. Hope someone goes and can give us some feedback.

Yeah hard to tell as it may attracted a oddball crowd