IGNORED

IntelliTool (IDE for IntyBASIC)

I received a response from Intellivision Brasil last night regarding the discrepancy in features:

The video in YouTube refers to version 1 of IntelliTool. The dark mode and auto-capitalize were only available in version 1, but they are possible improvements for a future full version.

When you turn auto-indent to "on", only the new text/lines typed after that will be adjusted (please let me know if it's not working properly).

The auto-adjust break the lines to make the whole text visible (without using the horizontal scroll bar).

There will be a "full version" available some day, with nice options for creating mazes, scrolling screens and music.

Right now, I'm using this version of IntelliTool to create a game so I can correct bugs and make some tools better/easier. Hope this new version will be available soon. The (inclusion of) "constants.bas" helps writing code using constant name instead code (I think IntyBASIC help file and examples files can explain more easily), but its use is optional. 

Thanks again to Intellivision Brasil for the quick response.  They are making a very productive and helpful tool for the Inty dev community. Their work is greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi.

The new version of IntelliTool, a graphical interface to assist in creating games for Intellivision, is available for download.

It has an intelligent code editor, tile and screen editor, as well as integrating other tools such as IntyColor and Bin2Rom/Rom2Bin.

Write your code and simply press F5 to see the result.

Allows you to create a project with several BAS files (to test different versions, for example).

This short video shows some examples.

IntelliTool (for Windows) can be downloaded from: http://intellivisionbrasil.com.br (Software/Emulators and Tools menu).

Note: you will need to manually include the GROM.BIN, IVOICE.BIN, ECS.BIN and EXEC.BIN files.

I hope it can be useful.

Edited by Intellivision Brasil
  • Like 7

16 hours ago, Intellivision Brasil said:

Hi.

The new version of IntelliTool, a graphical interface to assist in creating games for Intellivision, is available for download.

It has an intelligent code editor, tile and screen editor, as well as integrating other tools such as IntyColor and Bin2Rom/Rom2Bin.

Write your code and simply press F5 to see the result.

Allows you to create a project with several BAS files (to test different versions, for example).

This short video shows some examples.

IntelliTool (for Windows) can be downloaded from: http://intellivisionbrasil.com.br (Software/Emulators and Tools menu).

Note: you will need to manually include the GROM.BIN, IVOICE.BIN, ECS.BIN and EXEC.BIN files.

I hope it can be useful.

Hi,

Thanks for this tool. It looks great!!!

I appreaciate a lot your big efforts for making such a very helpful tool.

I am just moving my first steps with INTYbasic and what a perfect time! It looks perfect to me! ;)

May I just ask if you are planning a version for OSX as well?

Thanks!

Edited by Alkadian
  • Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 4:50 AM, Alkadian said:

Hi,

Thanks for this tool. It looks great!!!

I appreaciate a lot your big efforts for making such a very helpful tool.

I am just moving my first steps with INTYbasic and what a perfect time! It looks perfect to me! ;)

May I just ask if you are planning a version for OSX as well?

Thanks!

Thank you!

I don't know much about the OSX structure, but it could be an interesting path for me to follow.

• Thanks 1