IGNORED

Team Pixelboy subforum?

ColecoGamer

That's funny I thought everyone used "View New Content" to read the forums. I can't imagine visiting every subforum to check for new messages.

It may be because you have more interests so it would be more of a pain for you to look through everything. I just go to coleco forum and anything that is bolded I go into to check the new messages. Don't care about the rest of the site.

That's funny I thought everyone used "View New Content" to read the forums. I can't imagine visiting every subforum to check for new messages.

I use view new content, and leave it wide open so everything shows up. You never know when something interesting might happen in another section besides your favorite(s).

• Like 1

I use view new content, and leave it wide open so everything shows up. You never know when something interesting might happen in another section besides your favorite(s).

This! Couldn't agree more. It's a big world out there with lots of awesomeness to be found. :)