IGNORED

My Video-Game Collection

Hey Guys!

I've decided to show my complete game collection. I don't own a bunch of games for a lot of systems, but that's because they are rare, or they are just that popular. Most of this will be old stuff, but I do have modern stuff, too. Forgive me if some photos are a bit blurry.

Anyway, LETS 'A GO!

Edited by Atari PAC-MAN Fan

Good stuff kid keep up the good work, I have a couple of daughters your age and all they care about is going to the mall, starbucks, pool lol.

Yeah. The only video game that all my "friends" (massive quotes there.) talk about is Call Of Duty. And....most of them are jocks. I don't really have anyone that I consistently hang out with. Some of the girls are nice, but they aren't really considered friends.

Edited by Atari PAC-MAN Fan

Very cool collection . I have had Snes for years but just recently started buying all the games that I would enjoy playing . I have a nice list to get yet so in the next month I will be purchasing them all either at stores , gameshow , or ebay . It is not cheap but I expect to pay more than 5 dollars a game .

• 2 months later...