IGNORED

FS: Saturn/Dreamcast/PS1 Games (Panzer Dragoon Saga, Cannon Spike, etc.)

drummy

Hey guys. Deciding to get out of collecting for the most part and upgrading my old consoles to keep up with the times. As a result, I'm selling off most of my Sega collection atm, as well as a Playstation game. I know I don't have any seller references, but I have eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&userid=drummy333&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&searchInterval=30&items=200&searchInterval=30. Just want to get this stuff into better hands where people will actually play them. All games play perfectly. Only looking for PayPal atm (I will invoice you), unless you are willing to trade for the few things in my Wants list. More detailed pictures upon request. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping in the CONUS. Thanks!

YRNWYBH.jpg

For Sale:

**Sony Playstation:

-Tail Concerto: In great condition except for the case, which has a small bit of plastic broken off. Can be easily replaced. Disc has no scratches that I can see. $100 SOLD

**Sega Saturn:

-Fighters Megamix: Case and disc have some scratches. $40
-Saturn Bomberman:
Case and disc have some scratches. $300
-Panzer Dragoon Saga:
Case and manual have normal wear, discs have very few small scratches, all sleeves are black. $500 SOLD

**Dreamcast:

-Cannon Spike: Case has a small crack on the back, easily replaceable. Disc has a few scratches. $150 SOLD
-Dynamite Cop:
Case has cracks and sticker residue, easy to replace. Manual in good condition. Disc has some scratches. $50
-Grandia II:
Case has some wear. Comes with OST disc as well. $30
-Headhunter (PAL):
Case has two small cracks and normal wear, discs and manual in great condition. $30
-Last Blade 2, The:
Case, manual, and disc have some wear. $50
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2:
Case and manual have normal wear, disc has one small scratch. $55
-Outtrigger:
Case has a small crack, disc has minor scratches $27
-Power Stone:
Case and manual have some wear, disc has a few scratches. $50
-Power Stone 2:
Case has cracks and sticker residue, easy to replace. Disc has some scratches. $75
-Project Justice: Case has normal wear, disc has no scratches from what I can see $110
-Quake III: Arena: Case has minor cracks and a few scratches, disc has a few scratches. $12
-Sega Tetris:
Case and manual have some wear, disc has very few scratches. Comes with Obi strip. $40
-Shenmue: Limited Edition:
Passport booklet has a bit of folding, but everything else in good condition. $50 SOLD
-Sonic Adventure 2: Case, manual, and disc has some wear. $30 SOLD
-Space Channel 5: Case, manual, and disc have some wear. Manual has holo-cover. $12
-Typing of the Dead, The: Case and manual have some wear, disc has few scratches. $40
-Virtual On: Oratorio Tangram: Case and disc have some scratches: $30

Wants for trades:

-Behar Bros. Toro Dreamcast VGA Box
-Sega Dreamcast Black Japanese Keyboard
-Sega Dreamcast with USB-GDROM
-Sega Dreamcast/Saturn Twin Sticks
-USB-GDROM unit
-Sega Saturn Model 1 with RHEA

Edited by drummy