IGNORED

Is there a Slot Racers commented disassembly?

accousticguitar

I've been searching the internet but have not found anything. I disassembled it myself but I have no clue what is going on. Does there happen to be someone out there that would have a commented disassembly for this? I would like to change the control scheme to something similar to what I did with Dogfight.

I'm actually working on a Combat hack right now. I have the maze looking like the first maze in Slot Racers. I have the player starting position changed and the controls are working the way I want them to. I still need to work on speed and sound. The big thing is collisions. I'm not sure if those are going to work out the way I want them to.

Started to work on this, but then realized quickly that the game would be unplayable with invisible shots (how are you going to know where your OWN shot is?). This demo uses the ball sprite for both players in games 11 to 19 (dups of 1 - 9). Collisions have not yet been coded, but you can already see the problem when they are invisible.

Slothack.bin