IGNORED

House of Random Goodies - Take these priceless goods in exchange for Atari!

Good_Times

What's in the Dreamcast and does it have a case and manual?

It's a Quake game. Disc only, it was included when I bought the deck.

How much for the Master System Gun, 2x SNES controllers? What kinda shape are they in both cosmetically & electronically please? Also how much for the NES and what state is it in?

The gun and controllers are some of my originals, and they never let me down back in the day. (I was always good with my stuff, careful to not slam things around nor allow them to get filthy.) However, I've not owned a MS or a SNES in many years, so unfortunately they've got to fall under the 'as is' heading, in the name of fairness and honesty. 97% sure that they all work just FINE, but if I'm not 100% confident you'll know it up front. Transparency.

Similar situation with the NES. Although not my original (I've owned so many through the years), my wife and I just played on it last year with no troubles. Could maybe use a cleaning, as is usually the case with these original 'toasters'.

Regarding prices, I'd much rather trade this stuff.

Curious about the selector box in the first pic.

"Selector box"? You mean the Sony thing?

Let me do some digging; I'll let'cha know.

:thumbsup:

Indeed! I have one setup for my systems w/s-video. Been looking for another one.

Ah. I'm sure you can grab a cheapo 'universal' adapter for it, yeah? I can get it boxed and ready to roll, if you're into it.....

(Assuming you've got adequate feedback.)

What is that Pacman thingy in the first image?

That'd be Pac-Man GOLD according to Amazon. Not sure what makes it so golden but I do like the design!

It's a plug 'n play with Pac-Man, Super Pac-Man, Exciting New Pac-Man Plus!, and Pac and Pal, along with Galaxian, Dig Dug, Bosconian, and Rally-X.

https://www.amazon.com/Jakks-Pac-Man-Gold-TV-Game/dp/B000QW6QBY/ref=sr_1_16?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1499167161&sr=1-16&refinements=p_lbr_characters_browse-bin%3APac+Man

• Like 1

That'd be Pac-Man GOLD according to Amazon. Not sure what makes it so golden but I do like the design!

It's a plug 'n play with Pac-Man, Super Pac-Man, Exciting New Pac-Man Plus!, and Pac and Pal, along with Galaxian, Dig Dug, Bosconian, and Rally-X.

https://www.amazon.com/Jakks-Pac-Man-Gold-TV-Game/dp/B000QW6QBY/ref=sr_1_16?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1499167161&sr=1-16&refinements=p_lbr_characters_browse-bin%3APac+Man

Okay cool. Basically repeats of all the stuff in the Namco 35th anniversary collection. :) I really wish I had a plug and play solution for Ms Pacman, but Namco would rather live under a rock lately and pretend Ms Pacman never happened and continue to license Pacman and it's derivatives...

Okay cool. Basically repeats of all the stuff in the Namco 35th anniversary collection. :) I really wish I had a plug and play solution for Ms Pacman, but Namco would rather live under a rock lately and pretend Ms Pacman never happened and continue to license Pacman and it's derivatives...

post-61233-0-00800600-1499180075.png

• Like 1