IGNORED

Activision 'standard label' pic request?

Good_Times

Is there an Activision cart group shot available somewhere? I'm looking for the 'standard label' versions only, I've got no interest in the later/blue stuff.

Also, for the purpose of cataloging (and with poor eyesight in mind), I'd appreciate it very much for the labels to be as crisp/unfaded as possible.

Stacks similar to this would be fantastic!

(Not my pic.)

post-61233-0-38473000-1499126100_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Thanks, man. That is interesting and thorough, but I was looking for something more along the lines of rowed-up carts. I found this via Google....apparently it shows 32 of the 33 Activision 'standard label' games.

(?)

post-61233-0-43708300-1499214454_thumb.jpg

^Speaking of, are the woodgrain cart holders plentiful and cheap, or? I used to have one of the puffy notebook-style cases, but I'm not too into those for various reasons.

Thanks, man. That is interesting and thorough, but I was looking for something more along the lines of rowed-up carts. I found this via Google....apparently it shows 32 of the 33 Activision 'standard label' games.

(?)

attachicon.gifactivision1.jpg

^Speaking of, are the woodgrain cart holders plentiful and cheap, or? I used to have one of the puffy notebook-style cases, but I'm not too into those for various reasons.

Trade-N-Games has the "music mate" holders for 2.50 each which seems pretty reasonable IMO

http://www.tradengames.com/store/pc/Musicmate-Cassette-Holder-Stores-loose-2600-carts-29p20465.htm

• Like 1