IGNORED

Atari 65/800/130XE motherboard PCB

pivan

Now (nearly) exact measurements would help, width and length being the most important, in order to "de-skew" the images properly and line them up correctly.

After that, perhaps you can convert the images to components for KiCad (bitmap2component) and import them on the eco layers to draw over them.

Now (nearly) exact measurements would help, width and length being the most important, in order to "de-skew" the images properly and line them up correctly.

After that, perhaps you can convert the images to components for KiCad (bitmap2component) and import them on the eco layers to draw over them.

I will try :) First in sprint, and will see results. Then Kicad ..

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

If you have access to a scanner big enough, run a high dpi image scan of both sides.

300dpi is ok I think. Is no problem make higher dpi in future. But have just A4 scanner, then I was merge two pictures in one.. Also uploaded to dropbox link is same.915001eb8ccfd2701839dd32a35392e6.jpgabdc9e73f1aba2d21367726ac902e643.jpg

(Files on dropbox are sharper and larger :) )

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Edited by pivan
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

300dpi is ok I think. Is no problem make higher dpi in future. But have just A4 scanner, then I was merge two pictures in one..

After the discussion about 1:1 XF551 PCBs, I searched around for this thread (and found it :)). Quoted pivan so there might be an e-mail sent by the forum software ;)

Did you ever continue this project? And if not, why did you stop? I mean, technical problems or just lost interest or no time...

• Like 2

• 3 years later...