IGNORED

B.J. West Interview - Black Ice/White Noise & Atari

Adriano Arcade

Dear all, please check out a recent, truthful and insightful interview with Atari Jaguar legend B.J. West:

http://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/bj-west/

I have also recorded a special Atari Jaguar CD podcast for Arcade Attack where I discuss the ill-fated peripheral, why it failed and whether Black Ice/White Noise could have helped save the Jaguar and even Atari! Please give it a listen if you get a chance:

http://www.arcadeattack.co.uk/podcast-july-2-2017/

Kind Regards

@Arcade_Adriano

• Like 4

Good stuff, we definitely seem to be hearing the same themes over and over again from people who worked for/with Atari at that time period regarding them not really knowing what they were doing and being total cheapskates. Same w/the lack of a proper dev kit/tools. Maybe this will finally put all the "what if" theories to rest.

Just kidding.

• Like 4

So none of that video footage to go into the game has ever turned up then, just completely gone, what a shame.

A definite shame.

I think Beej or Ken Rose mentioned a code - a sequence of button presses that could be entered in-game - to play all the FMV; but it's not certain which build it was in. (or if the code actually existed... Foggy memories and all that.)

• Like 1