IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Title screen madness!

RSS Bot

I don't know what to do with the title screen. Nobody is giving feedback, so I don't know which is better. This is the most current one I have, even more so than the one posted in the game's thread.

I know file folders aren't normally green, but seeing as how Intellivision can't display brown, I had no choice. There are only 16 (!) colors it CAN display. I wonder who thought that up. And how a console made two years earlier can display 128 colors. INTYColor is giving me all sorts of problems as well. I tried to make the now yellow holes in the waffle a sort of greenish-brown color, and it looked like the waffle had bits of mold on it. So I changed it to what I have here now. I also don't know where people go during the weekend. I seem to have fewer views and the AtariAge forums have way less visitors. Hopefully they're busy playing Atari, but I guess they're out doing their lives. I bought Safecracker for the INTV off eBay, one of the few INTV games I don't have and yet still affordable.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-73883700-1500252553.gif

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14049-title-screen-madness/