IGNORED

Orion re-releases pre-orders now open

Gaztee

Here is the final shot for now. All boxes,manuals and labels. OJC is the only all English manual. AMR and Elansar have all the languages that appear in the game in the manual. They come in at 34 and 26 pages respectively.

The one problem we now have is that these games have proved to be more popular than anticipated. So more parts are on order to fulfill them all. Orders will be despatched in the order they were paid for. Thanks to everyone for their interest. We will get them out asap.

post-760-0-65716500-1506004705_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

:_( I have no money ... Would you think about making a second run later on ?

I cannot afford 100 £ right now in a few months it xould possible but not right now ...

I feel your pain, i had to scrounge around to get enough to pay for them myself. But hey at least you are into Gizmondo!

Talk about late to the party. I did submit an email/order, but I wasn't sure if the 23(today) was the cutoff as in no more or none taken after the 23rd. No hard feelings if I'm late, lesson learned for last time

im sure making 1 extra board on this occasion wont kill me

• Like 2

My work schedule has gotten in the way a bit, but I hope to start posting them out probably on Saturday, if not then Monday will be the day. I hope to ship out roughly 60% of the orders then. Parts are still en route, so hopefully the rest won't be far behind. I will update over the weekend as to how things are progressing. As for now all carts that can be built have been assembled, I just have to stick the inserts together. The new shipping boxes arrived late yesterday, which I am hoping will prove as sturdy as the previous ones, but take a lot less time for me to pack :)