IGNORED

Skip videointo in Crash Bandicoot N SANE Trilogy ?

CrazyBoss

Hi.

Is there a way to skip the video intro, when the game starts before i come to the start screen, its quite annoying I have to watch there intovideos developed by and so on. In the old days the "Start button" could skip those videos, but not on PS4?

It could be its not possible to skip cause the game is actually loading data while display the videos ?

It's a good game plays good and amazing graphics and sound. Got the disc version in my place it was almost 10$ cheaper than the online version. Had to drive a bit to get it cause the nearby warehouses was sold out. So I guess it's quite a hit. People said it a harder than the original. Not sure about it played a few levels I think it's pretty much the same. Or maybe they corrected the it cause I think there is a update the file is version 1.01 if I am not remembering wrong.

It's a good game plays good and amazing graphics and sound. Got the disc version in my place it was almost 10$ cheaper than the online version. Had to drive a bit to get it cause the nearby warehouses was sold out. So I guess it's quite a hit. People said it a harder than the original. Not sure about it played a few levels I think it's pretty much the same. Or maybe they corrected the it cause I think there is a update the file is version 1.01 if I am not remembering wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been extremely disappointed with it. The control and physics are completely different, so for someone like me who has played the original enough to develop some muscle memory for the precision platforming elements, the new game is almost completely unplayable. It's a shame really because the game is so close to perfect. The graphics are beautiful. The level design is exactly the same (which is a good thing), and most of the minor changes are done in a way that improves the game play (such as giving you a perfect in a Crash 1 level even if you die, which was not possible in the original). Unfortunately, the extremely imprecise controls ruin an otherwise amazing remake.

And for the record, the most common thing I hear people say in defense of the controls is that the original games were challenging games and most of us don't remember how hard they actually were. This does not apply to me because I finish Crash 1, and 100% complete Crash 2 AT LEAST once a year, sometimes more. So I know that I am far from rusty. In fact, playing the originals as often as I do might be a disadvantage for me. I'm so used to the originals that adjusting to the less precise controls of the remake might be impossible for me.

So now the game will sit on my shelf and collect dust. Any time I want to play Crash again, I will be pulling out the originals.

Edited by TDIRunner