IGNORED

GameBoy collectors in the house? Some random stuff here...

Good_Times

The printer has been claimed, all else is available as of this posting:

post-61233-0-18668600-1501728744_thumb.jpg

post-61233-0-14794600-1501728760_thumb.jpg

Just tell me what you'd like and I'll get it boxed up and ready to roll, hassle free. If your feedback is in order, feel free to write me an I.O.U. The items I'll accept in trade are too numerable to list. (Gaming stuff, action figures & toys, DVDs, comics & magazines, etc.etc.)

8)

Remember Elite Beat Agents? This is the sequel to the Japanese version of that.

What's the GameCube thing under the cleaning kit?

Never heard of an "Elite Beat Agent" (wtf??), so I'll take your word. It's just some random game I pulled from a flea. Along with it I found the box for the Japanese GB camera. No camera, just the empty box and paperwork, ha.

I believe the GC paper is just a basic console manual. I've got all sorts of stuff like this, just a matter of locating (digging it out) it bit by bit....

I'd like to discuss some items. I have that GBA SP without the box/manual, it's the blue one right?

Pac-Man GBC, and my daughters worm light kind of crapped, is that the GBC version of it?

Never heard much good about that Godzilla game, wonder if it's worth a shot?

The two games are gone, as is the cleaner cart. (As of a couple hours ago.) The box is still available, I can see what's inside if you'd like. Not sure which GB the worm is for nor if it even works, so if we do something I'll just throw it in.

The two games are gone, as is the cleaner cart. (As of a couple hours ago.) The box is still available, I can see what's inside if you'd like. Not sure which GB the worm is for nor if it even works, so if we do something I'll just throw it in.

Aww, oh well not a big deal they're common titles. Still would be curious about that box if it has the manual and stuff in there since I have that handheld already to complete it. And the worm would be good. My kids one got a partially blown wire so depending if it bends one way or gets wobbled it goes in and out which isn't helpful for her.

I'm interested in the GBA box (also depending on the version) and the GBC case. What are you looking for these days? I can shoot you what I have.

Sorry dude, the guy above you beat you to the box.

Regarding that case, it's still available. I've actually got a bunch of these somewhere, nearly a full box of just carrying pouches, hard shell kit cases, etc.

What you CAN'T see, just off camera, (poor photography skills/camera) is an original vinyl/pleather Nuby brand GB holder. I believe it's a pretty early one, I remember buying one around 88/89. It was always a favorite, in a utilitarian sort of way.

Aww, oh well not a big deal they're common titles. Still would be curious about that box if it has the manual and stuff in there since I have that handheld already to complete it. And the worm would be good. My kids one got a partially blown wire so depending if it bends one way or gets wobbled it goes in and out which isn't helpful for her.

Just checked the box, it's empty except for the little plastic baggies that the SP & charger originally came in. I might have other worms - want to say I have some curly pigtail versions - and some empty DS Lite boxes, if that's your scene....

Ahh with the box i can always find a manual, but I think it was supposed to have some cardboard retainer in there to keep the system and ac adapter where they belonged. If it's totally loose I couldn't use it sorry.

And no I don't have anything DS anymore. My kid broke hers I need to find a cheap replacement pink DSLite in the next month or two.

In the last few months I got rid of my DS games, Dreamcast system/games, Wii system/games, and quite a few other games on other stuff. I'm attempting console side to go minimalist as it's just too much anymore.

Ahh with the box i can always find a manual, but I think it was supposed to have some cardboard retainer in there to keep the system and ac adapter where they belonged. If it's totally loose I couldn't use it sorry.

And no I don't have anything DS anymore. My kid broke hers I need to find a cheap replacement pink DSLite in the next month or two.

In the last few months I got rid of my DS games, Dreamcast system/games, Wii system/games, and quite a few other games on other stuff. I'm attempting console side to go minimalist as it's just too much anymore.

The little cardboard nest thing/insert is present, but not a stitch of paperwork.

Give me a few hours to go through a few bins, might have some spare Lites and/or worms.....

The little cardboard nest thing/insert is present, but not a stitch of paperwork.

Give me a few hours to go through a few bins, might have some spare Lites and/or worms.....

That's fine, feel free to PM me back and we can try and figure it out from there. Tracking down some old GBA system manual isn't going to be too hard I don't think if we end up working it out.

What do you want for the Nuby GameBoy speaker adaptor? Have a few questions. Can you post a pic of the back? Do both speakers work and they are not blown? Does it have the original battery door?

Here ya go....dunno if it works, man, I got rid of all my gray bricks years ago...

post-61233-0-61463800-1501881396_thumb.jpg

With the cost of shipping these days, not sure if it'd even make sense to ship it by itself....anything else you want?

Here ya go....dunno if it works, man, I got rid of all my gray bricks years ago...

attachicon.gifIMG_3021.JPG

With the cost of shipping these days, not sure if it'd even make sense to ship it by itself....anything else you want?

Oh that's a bummer. I'm actually going to use it and need to verify that it works 100%. No worries mate, I'll continue my search for one. :) Thanks for the extra image and the reply! Hopefully it will get a good home to someone here. :)

I know, so sad. As a big fan, it truly sucks. :(

Ah well, at least we got some decent 90s cart-based Japanese games and some good modern stuff!

It's because they do not have GODZOOKI! Need ... more ... Godzooki ...

I just got Kaijuu Ou Godzilla GB in the mail today witn Noobow from Japan. Now that is a good game for the franchise. Go on a side scrolling rager against the humans and some of the traditional stuff, then multiple monsters from the franchise pop in each stage to battle. Tail whipping, punching, atomic breath, the works.

• Like 1

@Tanooki, didn't find any more worms nor a Lite for your kid (they're around, just a matter of digging), but here is some more related stuff.....some real classics here for the GG fan - Space Invaders kicks ass and Castle of Illusion is a masterwork...

post-61233-0-69669300-1501891744_thumb.jpg

Any Lynx fan missing their Cali Games manual?