IGNORED

Intellivision III Brochure Restore

Are you going to make the retouched files available, or are you just going to sell them?

Maybe I misunderstood. We've been talking all along about getting images that are acceptable for printing. I've been working towards that end and got a quote to see what it would cost to reproduce the brochure. I never intended to sell the images. Plus each one is 25MB in size.

After Reading and going through this Brochure again, I really want to buy the Intellivision III , ;) Going to run out and check out some Department stores and see if they have one on display. Maybe try Towers, Simpsons, Eaton's, or Woolworth's...

Can't wait !!!! lol

Maybe I misunderstood. We've been talking all along about getting images that are acceptable for printing. I've been working towards that end and got a quote to see what it would cost to reproduce the brochure. I never intended to sell the images. Plus each one is 25MB in size.

Sorry, I messed up. All I was trying to ask is will you make the restored images available to download (when you're finished)?

Sorry, I messed up. All I was trying to ask is will you make the restored images available to download (when you're finished)?

No problem. I'll have to see. As I said, at full resolution they're very large. I can certainly post lower resolution versions here, though, and maybe a PDF with facing pages.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

post-39531-0-03781700-1505750731_thumb.jpg

OK, here is the brochure all cleaned up as far as it will go. It turned out reasonably well. I've set it up as a PDF with facing pages so you can flip through it on screen the same way you would on paper.

Interest in actual reprints seems to be low, but I may have a few done just for kicks.

Intellivision III brochure restore MT.pdf

• Like 9

thumbnails.jpg

OK, here is the brochure all cleaned up as far as it will go. It turned out reasonably well. I've set it up as a PDF with facing pages so you can flip through it on screen the same way you would on paper.

Interest in actual reprints seems to be low, but I may have a few done just for kicks.

Awesome! I'd definitely be in for a copy if you make them! ??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm amazed that the PDF has more than 360 downloads! That's awesome. Makes me glad I spent the time on it.

I had some printed up, and Rev will have a supply on hand to sell in Portland next weekend. If you're going to PRGE and want one of these, I'd recommend you get it there and save some money. Thanks Rev!

I'll have details here soon about how to order a printed brochure. They'll have to ship flat, so I'll use Priority Mail for U.S. addresses. For Canada and Europe, I'm not sure yet what the cost of shipping will be for an 8.5" x 11" flat package. If someone here already knows, please chime in.

• Like 5