IGNORED

Oregon Trail for Intellivision

nanochess

Naah... You'll get done within a month(Possibly in 2 or 3 weeks.). Rev will be just fine, I think. He probably going to get carpel tunnel from drawing the Oregon Trail box art on 200 boxes in a hurry. He had people fold boxes last year.

Oh 1 copy for me.

Actually, he did all the folding, the rest of us were unable to do one box in the time it took him to do 5 ;)

I think the real delay is that he wants more meat in the game, and it probably will have a new name...Onion Trail or Orion Trail, I forget which...(we talked him out of Organ Trail, but I heard Cmart got a special box made of that one)

Lol! Yes anyone going to PRGE really should stop by our booth for a number of reasons. Firstly to buy all the wonderful games Rev will be releasing, secondly to hang with other Intellinerds, thirdly, to store your bags and coats and see how many different types of donuts we have, and finally, to hopefully get a glimpse of Rev's box folding skills in action. It really is a sight to see. ?

• Like 3

:evil: :evil:

Lol! Yes anyone going to PRGE really should stop by our booth for a number of reasons. Firstly to buy all the wonderful games Rev will be releasing, secondly to hang with other Intellinerds, thirdly, to store your bags and coats and see how many different types of donuts we have, and finally, to hopefully get a glimpse of Rev's box folding skills in action. It really is a sight to see. ?

I thought this year we were going to charge a coat and bag check fee, though people will be shocked (or maybe not) that Rev's required payment isn't monetary :evil:

Actually, he did all the folding, the rest of us were unable to do one box in the time it took him to do 5 ;)

I think the real delay is that he wants more meat in the game, and it probably will have a new name...Onion Trail or Orion Trail, I forget which...(we talked him out of Organ Trail, but I heard Cmart got a special box made of that one)

Did you suggest Orgy Trail? Now that's a name with some meat to it.

• Like 1

:evil: :evil:

I thought this year we were going to charge a coat and bag check fee, though people will be shocked (or maybe not) that Rev's required payment isn't monetary :evil:

I thought we were going to keep that part secret so that we get to see the look of horror on people's faces when they find out what Rev really wants from them ?

(...)

last year I saw him making boxes at the booth and we must not forget how good he is with the hot glue gun as well! He looks like a true gunslinger while shooting glue bullets to the box he's closing :ahoy:

• Like 1

There, is a lovely spin-off of the Apple ][ version of Oregon Trail for the iPad called "Organ Trail." It is about going cross-country from the east to the west coast during the Zombie Apocalypse.

It is a very good game in the style of old Apple ][ games. I play it all the time.

There, is a lovely spin-off of the Apple ][ version of Oregon Trail for the iPad called "Organ Trail." It is about going cross-country from the east to the west coast during the Zombie Apocalypse.

It is a very good game in the style of old Apple ][ games. I play it all the time.

Organ Trail was looked at...there was a problem with Cmart and Rev and their definition of "Organ" ;)