IGNORED

sixersfan105

sixersfan105

Ben is awesome.  I purchased an XEGS from him and couldn't be happier with it.  His packaging was excellent and it arrived quickly.  The XEGS was just a described.  I would highly recommend for anyone to do business with him.  Thank you Ben!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just want to thank Ben for such a great experience as always. I got a boxed XEGS from him. He sent detailed pictures of everything so I would know what I would get. I cannot be more happy with the system it’s in pristine shape and have already started playing games on it with no issues. Please feel very confident that anything you purchase from Ben will be of the best quality and a great buying experience!

• Like 1

What a great dude to deal with.  I bought a boxed cib console and the way he shipped everything was amazing.  It all got here in great shape and just as described.  I'm very happy with my purchase and Ben had great communication.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Everyone here says that Ben's a great seller, and I can now confirm that he's also a good buyer! He bought a Nuon set off of me, communicated clearly and decisively, paid immediately, and made sure to notify me of safe delivery of his purchase. Everything I would want in a reliable buyer, Ben is. I hope to sell to him again!:) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...