IGNORED

Unopened Atarisoft games for Apple II

JamesD

Atarisoft games for the Apple II. Still in the original shrinkwrap. The boxes have some warping due to being in the shrinkwrap so long.
A few may have some minor damage to the box but I'll sell those last.

PAC-MAN

MS. PAC-MAN

DEFENDER

DIGDUG

DONKEY KONG
GALAXIAN

JUNGLE HUNT

MOON PATROL

ROBOTRON_2048
STARGATE

$40 + shipping for the first complete set. That's $4 each + shipping.
$16 & FREE shipping was the lowest ebay price I found today for just one of these.

I'll have to check, but I think I have a box of Gremlins. If so I'll include Gremlins with the $40. That's under $4 each.

After the first set, $50 for a set. I have uneven numbers of some titles so I'll update this as I go.
I'll probably save a few to go on ebay just due to the prices.

I may also have a TRACK & FIELD complete with the "arcade controller" that I'll be selling separate if I find it.
You won't find that on ebay. All of these games came from Sun Remarketing who bought the entire inventory.
But they told me I got the only TRACK & FIELDs they had. Seems to me they didn't have many GREMLINS either.

TRACK & FIELD will probably go on ebay with an absurd starting price just due to the rarity.

post-10422-0-31976300-1502725579_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

So, I looked at my personal collection and found that it has a BATTLEZONE.
If there is a box of those, I'll include it as well.
Just be aware there are only 6 to a box, so I will run out of some titles after the first 5 as I already have a set, and 2 are already spoken for..
I think BATTLEZONE and GREMLINS only had 1 full box each.

I can't promise either until I actually locate them.

And now I have to find a bunch of boxes and shipping materials. Ugh!
I would prefer to use USPS flat rate shipping boxes because I don't have to drive 45 miles to deal with that.
We'll see.

Edited by JamesD

• 2 weeks later...

I am interested in a couple of titles if you have extras of those. I recently bought a collection of these so I have most of them.

I am interested in:

Pacman

Stargate

Donkey Kong

let me know if you have copies of those you are willing to part with.

I am interested in a couple of titles if you have extras of those. I recently bought a collection of these so I have most of them.

I am interested in:

Pacman

Stargate

Donkey Kong

let me know if you have copies of those you are willing to part with.

I have several of each. I'll check ebay prices and figure out a discounted price for you.

I'd take one set but do you ship to Finland? / paypal & cheapest shipping should be USPS.

Finland?? You mean people still live there? :)

Let me check how many I have left of each title. I had something like 5 of each and I think I'm down to 3 of some of them.

Even lightweight stuff shipped overseas is nasty expensive.

The weight for a full set is about 2 1/2 to 3 lbs once packaged.

Just shipping for 4 lbs priority mail to the East coast is $16. $13 regular mail and I rounded down.

I will take paypal, but it would have to be a friend to friend or family member type of transaction so they don't hold the funds.

I don't see enough on ebay apparently.

I think I can cover full sets and partial sets spoken for up to this point, but I'll have to start checking from now on.
I'll have more copies of Jungle hunt, MS Pac-Man, Galaxian, and Moon Patrol than the popular titles.
After this they will probably go up on ebay for $8 each.

I *prefer* google wallet since it goes strait to a bank account, but I'll take paypal if it's the send money friend to friend or family option.
I'm short of cash at the moment and paying a bunch of shipping and having to wait for the funds would be a problem.

Finland?? You mean people still live there? icon_smile.gif

Let me check how many I have left of each title. I had something like 5 of each and I think I'm down to 3 of some of them.

Just shipping for 4 lbs priority mail to the East coast is $16. $13 regular mail and I rounded down.

I will take paypal, but it would have to be a friend to friend or family member type of transaction so they don't hold the funds.

Yes indeed, Finland. Do let me know how much it would be for one set. Sorry i only use paypal, but i can pay you so i'll cover the paypal fees.

I'm down to 1 copy of:
Pac-Man
Defender
Dig Dug
Donkey Kong
Moon Patrol

I have 2 copies of:
Galaxian
MS Pac-Man
Jungle Hunt

I am out of:

ROBOTRON_2048
STARGATE

*edit*
I *might* have 1 last Stargate and 1last Robotron. If I do I'll save that for one last full set.

Edited by JamesD

Finland?? You mean people still live there? icon_smile.gif

Yes indeed, Finland. Do let me know how much it would be for one set. Sorry i only use paypal, but i can pay you so i'll cover the paypal fees.

I just had a guesstimate made on the USPS site, and the cheapest rate I came up with was $50

But I guessed package size and weight so it could be a little more or a little less.

I'm guessing Priority Mail is over $60 from what I saw.

I just had a guesstimate made on the USPS site, and the cheapest rate I came up with was $50

But I guessed package size and weight so it could be a little more or a little less.

I'm guessing Priority Mail is over $60 from what I saw.

If we can do 100 dollars total for full set, i'm ok with that. I can only pay paypal (do not have goolge wallet etc).

All sales are on hold. I opened up my set and some of the disk jackets are warped.
I had several hundred other disks stored next to these and none of them have this problem.
You could probably transfer the disk (which do not appear to be warped) to another jacket, but I don't know if they would work.
I stuck a couple games without warped jackets into my Laser 128EX and they booted, but... I can't see selling them like this.
One person paid and I can probably open boxes to fund a good set of disks... but I may have to issue a refund.