IGNORED

New games from Ironia 2017 party

+Adam+

As long as it's enough for a whole row it's ok for me.

64 chars is enough for unique gfx in three char rows. So we only need around 4 charsets for full screen.

PMs in quad width can cover full width so we get one more color to make gfx even nicer... Far from C64 or Spectrum color attributes color freedom but as the "Tensor Trzaskowskiego" shows it's extra good for puzzle games or similar.

Remember, those modes have been used very often in Basic games, because it offers fast CPU AND GRAPHICS. Using Machine Language offers endless possibilities ... almost ;)

• Like 1

Nice games, thank you to everyone involved :thumbsup:

Pac-Mad is very slick :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (15,740 level 4). Would be nice if it showed score/high score at end of go :twisted:

I couldn't figure out level 2 on Tensor but will play this some more :) [level 2 seems hard but you can start on any level which is a nice feature]

Piekie - would be more enjoyable if you continued from where you left off and had either lives or some scoring or time penalty system :ponder:

Edited by therealbountybob
  • Like 1

Yes, nice gfx, but I wasn't able to do anything at all (and I lost).

I tried to put the pointer over the difference but nothing happened. Maybe I am doing something wrong ?

(I pressed three times the button).

Turn of autofire, if is. Look at word "ile" - while ile=ile-1 - you sign difference and it is unsigned on picture. On first picture you has only 2 differences.

I think I know what Sikor tried to say:

1. "Turn off autofire" - it may slow down the cursor movement
  2. "ILE counter" shows how many differences there are - you mark one and press FIRE to decrease the "ILE counter" (ILE means "how many" in Polish)
  3. Marking the difference with FIRE button doesn't change the apperance of the ladies, it just decreases the "ILE counter"
  • Like 1

I've made level editor for my PacMad game: here

You can send me a fancy levels you've made to include it in official release of game.

I also did some improvements since compo version, like bonus fruits, some opimizations, and i'm planning to release final versions in couple of weeks.

@therealbountybob - your remark is very useful, I'll show score/hiscore at the end, and above the HSC matrix.

Edited by bocianu
  • Like 8

Hello,

Sources for Tensor Trzaskowskiego are available here:

https://github.com/mgr-inz-rafal/tensor

Great game, and thanks.

A couple of suggestions. Maybe you could add a timed-based score for the game and/or bonuses for getting more than one item after a flip.

I noticed if I hold the joystick button down too long when passing the opening picture, it will bypass the title screen where you select the level. Not a big deal as you just have to be careful about it, but could be avoided by waiting for button up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening!

I am proud to present the after-party version of Tensor Trzaskowskiego game. Changes include but are not limited to:

- More amygadala types

- More caves (51 in total) - all with strange, polish names

- Things fall faster

- Additional music from Makary (in-game and for intro-screen)

- Additional graphics from Vidol (for intermission screen and for "congratulations" screen after clearing last cave)

- Level balance

- Less flickering (thanks to the sophisticated ANTIC-disablation technology)

- Nicer, animated credits

It is just better on so many levels that it's hard to bellieve it's been released :)

Final binary is to be found as an attachement or here: https://github.com/mgr-inz-rafal/tensor/raw/master/bin/tensor.xex

Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mgr-inz-rafal/tensor

Thank you and good lick!

tensor.xex

Edited by mgr_inz_rafal
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good evening!

I am proud to present the after-party version of Tensor Trzaskowskiego game. Changes include but are not limited to:

- More amygadala types

- More caves (51 in total) - all with strange, polish names

- Things fall faster

- Additional music from Makary (in-game and for intro-screen)

- Additional graphics from Vidol (for intermission screen and for "congratulations" screen after clearing last cave)

- Level balance

- Less flickering (thanks to the sophisticated ANTIC-disablation technology)

- Nicer, animated credits

It is just better on so many levels that it's hard to bellieve it's been released :)

Final binary is to be found as an attachement or here: https://github.com/mgr-inz-rafal/tensor/raw/master/bin/tensor.xex

Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mgr-inz-rafal/tensor

Thank you and good lick!

I missed this post back October.

Thanks for the update. Nice improvements.

This now has some sound issues on NTSC during the intermissions/level intro screens (as least in emulation for me... can anyone else confirm?).

This didn't happen in the previous version. It's works perfectly fine in all other aspects. Maybe it's not too difficult to fix? It would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by MrFish