IGNORED

Intellivision CBS Electronics Overlays

dafa_123

Hello,

I have made 50 set of overlays for the Intellivision CBS Electronics series of games. I would like to offer them here before I go to auction them on Ebay. This is the second generation of these overlays. I only made 5 sets of the first generation and sold a few on Ebay last year. The boxes and overlays have the same quality as the homebrew games. This will be the last batch that I make for the Intellivision CBS Electronics series.

There are 8 pairs of overlays, 1 pair for each game of the series, for a total of 16 overlays per box.

I am selling them at 100$ Canadian including shipping to Canada and the US. International buyers, please ask for a shipping quote.

I Only have 40 sets left, so I will be offering 35 sets here and auctioning 5 sets on Ebay later.

If you are interested, send me a private message with your email, shipping address and quantity. I accept Paypal or Interac transfers, please specify payment method in the message.

I have attached the pictures to this post.

Let me know if you have any questions

Thank you.

post-42349-0-52050200-1503079635_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-90935500-1503079642_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-20985800-1503079650_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-22043600-1503079658_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-80870900-1503079664_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-29976100-1503079671_thumb.jpg

post-42349-0-64910800-1503079677_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

For the folks in Italy. I can get two type of shipping.

1- Air mail with tracking would be an extra 35$ Canadian.

2- Air mail no tracking would be an extra 20$ Canadian (I do not recommend shipping without tracking)

Estimated delivery for both option is within 9 work days.

Thanks

Lol. I never did win on the couple of auctions I bid on during the first round. I thought the price was quite a bit lower for those original ones though wasn't it?

Yes but it now has Free Shipping!

Lol. I never did win on the couple of auctions I bid on during the first round. I thought the price was quite a bit lower for those original ones though wasn't it?

Yes, but I have included shipping in the price. The original boxes from the first batch was homemade and not as nice. The new boxes look great and are much better but cost more to manufacture unfortunately.

Yes, but I have included shipping in the price. The original boxes from the first batch was homemade and not as nice. The new boxes look great and are much better but cost more to manufacture unfortunately.

Excellent! Thanks for that info. Payment sent.

What does the inside of the box look like? Does it have the standard cardboard retention peices, or something custom? Just wondering how the overlays are kept in place and about general box integrity.

I put a foam with a cut out for the overlays so that they fit inside. The overlays are in a small ziplock bag inside. The new boxes are the same quality as the homebrew boxes. That is one of the reason I have to sell them at a higher price than the first batch since the boxes cost alot more to produce. On the other hand, they really look great.

I put a foam with a cut out for the overlays so that they fit inside. The overlays are in a small ziplock bag inside. The new boxes are the same quality as the homebrew boxes. That is one of the reason I have to sell them at a higher price than the first batch since the boxes cost alot more to produce. On the other hand, they really look great.

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'll be able to afford a set, but they look really nice.

Thanks for the info. Not sure if I'll be able to afford a set, but they look really nice.

If you can afford to go to PRGE, you can afford a set.

I need to skip the EXPO because it cost me $600. to get there and back with lodging etc.

This year, I need to save to buy stuff like this, and the games that are coming out.

I know, fair enough......tough call! :) :thumbsup:

If you can afford to go to PRGE, you can afford a set.

I need to skip the EXPO because it cost me $600. to get there and back with lodging etc.

This year, I need to save to buy stuff like this, and the games that are coming out.

I know, fair enough......tough call! :) :thumbsup:

I can't afford to go to PRGE this year. Among other things, I recently put a new roof on my house. I can buy a lot of games with PRGE savings and I hear a bunch are releasing soon :D Next year should be better.

• Like 1