IGNORED

CorComp 32K Pic?

Swim

Hi All, anyone have a pic of the component side of a CC 32K card? I need to be able to see chip orientation and chip location. I have a card in for repair and I'm suspecting the problem is the wrong chip in the wrong location but I have no schematic and this is the first CC 32K card I've ever seen. So I'm guessing and you know what they always say about guessing. ;)

Hi All, anyone have a pic of the component side of a CC 32K card? I need to be able to see chip orientation and chip location. I have a card in for repair and I'm suspecting the problem is the wrong chip in the wrong location but I have no schematic and this is the first CC 32K card I've ever seen. So I'm guessing and you know what they always say about guessing. ;)

Look at this site Swim:

https://aug.99er.net/corcomp.htm

• Like 1

Thanks, RickyDean. My old eyes are not able to make out the logic chip #'s for the seven pin locations. Memory and 9901 aren't the problem.

I see what you mean, it's not high resolution. That's the only photo I can see on my Corcomp 32k search in google, maybe someone else has more to offer. I don't have a CC32k at home, though I do have a ICS, which is similar. The picture below is not mine, it comes from mainbyte.

ics_mem.jpg

• Like 1