IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Level 1 revisited

RSS Bot

So I thought to myself "The Bill & George title screen sure looks boring." So I tried once more to do something else on it. I failed. I was thinking that the hole could begin appearing more to the right, so I fixed that. At least I fixed that. I went to sleep at 10:30 or so. I keep having trouble shutting my mind off. I want to be active, doing things, not boring sleeping.

I woke up the next morning and tried the title screen thing again. Failed. Then I went to the store and got food. Mom drove somewhere, which is really amazing. She has a counselor appointment tomorrow that she also needs to drive to. Then I thought of yet another way I could try to do something on the title screen: Adding it at the end instead of trying to put it in the middle of the code.

A few tweaks later, I got it to work: Bill now is walking from left to right on the title screen. It's not much, but it's good enough considering the past attempts ended in failure. Now it's break time for Odyssey 2 now that I think I have finally finished it, unless some dumb bug pops up.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-97911800-1504208649.png

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14152-level-1-revisited/