IGNORED

Vectrex Clear Cartridges

MortoffGames

Due to community request I will have a mold made and these shells manufactured. This posting will serve both to update on the progress of the shells and once finished as a place to purchase them.

Pricing

1 Shell $6.99 shipped

10 Shells $45.00 shipped

50 Shells $212.50 shipped

100 Shells $350 shipped

Update 09-01-2017 Mold Started. ETA 25-35 days

Edited by MortoffGames
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Will you be open to some custom features on your new mold?

Such as on the end of the cart shell having a perfectly flat area for an additional label. The label would bridge the two halves of the shell.

I typically try to do 1:1 with the shells I make in order to have broader market appeal. I am always happy to make custom shells for customers however and have deals with several game designers where I make molds with their company logo for them; however they all buy quantities of shells that make such an arrangement financially agreeable. What type of numbers were you needing?

I typically try to do 1:1 with the shells I make in order to have broader market appeal. I am always happy to make custom shells for customers however and have deals with several game designers where I make molds with their company logo for them; however they all buy quantities of shells that make such an arrangement financially agreeable. What type of numbers were you needing?

I have no real numbers at this time. Would be more of a community generated feature interest. Similar to the spirit of this thread.

Comments from others reading this thread????

I have no real numbers at this time. Would be more of a community generated feature interest. Similar to the spirit of this thread.

Comments from others reading this thread????

Certainly understood and appreciated. If there were changes to make it would have to be made very shortly as the mold is literally being made right now.

• Like 1

My wish is that someone would make puffy plastic case (like old Disney VHS tapes) forgames with a plastic window to insert art. I wonder how hard it would be to rig up something in an existing VHS case.

Also.....are these cases going to be crystal clear, or have a frosted look?

They will be clear like the Atari Jaguar ones

Red will also sell. In fact. when i was selling the runs I ordered using the current Sean Kelly mold a few years ago.

Red was the fastest to sell out. Clear was next fastest to sell out. Blue was the slowest.

Years latest another run that was not mine had Teal and Orange. They both sold pretty fast too.

Some pics are in this Google Album: https://goo.gl/photos/ZtQcuu2JdyJF6sU57

For comparison here is one with all colors plus an original cart.

post-5318-0-66575700-1505629778_thumb.jpg

post-5318-0-66575700-1505629778_thumb.jpg

Red will also sell. In fact. when i was selling the runs I ordered using the current Sean Kelly mold a few years ago.

Red was the fastest to sell out. Clear was next fastest to sell out. Blue was the slowest.

Years latest another run that was not mine had Teal and Orange. They both sold pretty fast too.

Some pics are in this Google Album: https://goo.gl/photos/ZtQcuu2JdyJF6sU57

For comparison here is one with all colors plus an original cart.

Then I will make a run of transparent red shells as well in the initial order. Thank you for the advice.