IGNORED

2017 - 2018 7800 HSC Season Game 1 JOUST!

NIKON

Hello! Long time lurker and finally glad I caught a new season! One of the main reasons I created an AtariAge account in the first place! :) Please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong and kindly correct me. :) I found an old thread that gave the basic rules and hopefully they are still basically the same. I'm looking forward to this!

Preference question: If I beat my own score for a week, is it better to post a new reply or just this post?

All that being said, this was my 3rd attempt! (85,700) Think that was Wave 12 before thy game was over. I forgot how much I hate those pterries! :)

01 joust1 2017 2018

Side Note: I need to clean the dust off of my TV screen.

More different side note: I'll need to get my emulation updated for when I don't have a cartridge for a given week.

If there's anything else I should know about participating, let me know! Thanks!

• Like 3

Hello! Long time lurker and finally glad I caught a new season! One of the main reasons I created an AtariAge account in the first place! :) Please forgive me if I'm doing something wrong and kindly correct me. :) I found an old thread that gave the basic rules and hopefully they are still basically the same. I'm looking forward to this!

Preference question: If I beat my own score for a week, is it better to post a new reply or just this post?

All that being said, this was my 3rd attempt! (85,700) Think that was Wave 12 before thy game was over. I forgot how much I hate those pterries! :)

Side Note: I need to clean the dust off of my TV screen.

More different side note: I'll need to get my emulation updated for when I don't have a cartridge for a given week.

If there's anything else I should know about participating, let me know! Thanks!

Hey WELCOME!!!

You can post your scores any way you want..I check in several times a day so no worries there

As far as emulation...there are many and each with their own way of doing things..if you have a question just ask there are many here who are willing to help out.

• Like 1

I have a question here also. Does the Wii version of the 7800 emulator count? I usually didn't play games that way in previous HSCs (with a few exceptions), as I hate playing 7800 on the PC. Now that I have my Wii soft modded, I saw there's a version of, I think, Prosystem on there. I think I could deal with playing that way if it's acceptable to the HSC.

I have a question here also. Does the Wii version of the 7800 emulator count? I usually didn't play games that way in previous HSCs (with a few exceptions), as I hate playing 7800 on the PC. Now that I have my Wii soft modded, I saw there's a version of, I think, Prosystem on there. I think I could deal with playing that way if it's acceptable to the HSC.

That would be YES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Scores

Dr Moocowz 132550

S.BAZ 118000

toiletunes 96450

Trebor 95950

Atarifever 94700

Gorfy 82450

Mister-VCS 77900

NIKON 71650

Cousin Vinnie 54100

BydoEmpire 45350

oyamafamily 38500

troff 35300

jblenkle 27800

LidLikesIntellivision 7000

NIKON overlooked my 90,450 score- corrected the board by myself :)