IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unnamed

hikachi

11 hours ago, thefred said:

Is it possible to get lost or stuck in the game if you do something wrong? And have to start over from the beginning?

Or if you cant figure something out you just keep working on it till you get it? 

I don't want to spoil the game, but overall there is save feature in the game and you can use it anytime :) Mostly you can get stuck if you do not know what to do next, like it any puzzle adventure game. 

3 hours ago, hikachi said:

I don't want to spoil the game, but overall there is save feature in the game and you can use it anytime :) Mostly you can get stuck if you do not know what to do next, like it any puzzle adventure game. 

I guess my question is, what if you miss picking up an item, and save the game after. Would you have restart from the beginning? Or are all the puzzles able to be solved? 

I don't want to have any spoilers, just curious to know if it is possible to get into a unsolvable state.

• Like 1

Sounds like you either need to buy the game and find out, or wait to see what other players say. ;)

Sorry to be vague, but we don't want to give any any hints about the game at this point. Originally the game did not even have an EEPROM save feature, so hopefully players will appreciate this feature.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Songbird said:

Sounds like you either need to buy the game and find out, or wait to see what other players say. ;)

Sorry to be vague, but we don't want to give any any hints about the game at this point. Originally the game did not even have an EEPROM save feature, so hopefully players will appreciate this feature.

I have ordered it.

I have been looking forward to this.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Fadest said:

I will make a bulk order to Carl this week-end.

If you want, I can take 1 more for you.  

You can see prices in Euros here :

https://www.yaronet.com/topics/192337-commande-groupee-songbird-offre-speciale-sur-a-bugs-trip-redux/3#post-65

Of course, it does not include french VAT & tax fees if applicable and postage fees from France (should be around 12 Euros for Germany)

Sure....please take one for me ?

and lmk how much i must pay

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...