IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unnamed

hikachi

Thanks ?  I bought it from RoseColoredGaming on Etsy a few years ago. You can still get one from them (Lynx II only) in three different colors (transparent, frosted, black), and they're only US$9.49 each:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/506330926/atari-lynx-ii-2-display-stands?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=atari lynx&ref=sr_gallery-1-3

You also can get Lynx I and II stands (along with cartridge stands) from TelltaleShop on Etsy for US$9.89:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/827375121/atari-lynx-display-stand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=atari+lynx+stand&ref=sr_gallery-1-2&organic_search_click=1&pro=1

Cheers, Carl! ?

Edited by LynxHandyCaster
  • Like 1

I finally found some time to play the game.  I've only made it to the second level, but I really, really like this game and recommend it.  Thanks for including the ability to save your game.

Okay, if you have a stand, show it off. 

Great game. Thanks to all involved.?

Unnamed.jpg

Stand Ft.jpg

Stand Bk.jpg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Wow! This game is addictive. I’ve uncovered a total of nine items, but currently have eight. Done for tonight.?

Sounds like you might be at the same spot I've been stuck at for a week.  When does the strategy guide come out?  ???????

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

If you can’t do something it’s a good idea to figure out what else you can do.

Finished the new game +! The worst thing in adventure games is being certain you did a thing, then finding out after banging your head on everything else imaginable that you did not in fact do the thing you thought you did.

This was a wonderful game. Thanks so much for making it and publishing it, @hikachi and @Songbird and @Igor and Sascha!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jgkspsx said:

If you can’t do something it’s a good idea to figure out what else you can do.

Finished the new game +! The worst thing in adventure games is being certain you did a thing, then finding out after banging your head on everything else imaginable that you did not in fact do the thing you thought you did.

This was a wonderful game. Thanks so much for making it and publishing it, @hikachi and @Songbird and @Igor and Sascha!

Game+ stages were made as the last ones. Those are like natural progression in puzzle development and we could increase challenge there!

Glad you enjoyed game so much! That makes me happy and keep me motivated to continue work with another project :)

unnamed was a lot of work, since it was build from scratches (and paper!), and we did many changes at some point in development process. 

unnamed-06.png

Edited by hikachi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You can't open crates, but sometimes there are things hidden underneath them.

There's something you need in order to remove ivy.  If you haven't found it yet, make sure you've really looked everywhere.  If there's somewhere you haven't looked because you can't get there, find a way to get past it.  You may need another item.  It took me forever to find one of the items because I thought I had looked somewhere, but it turned out I hadn't looked from the correct angle at a place.

• Like 2

I gave up on this earlier in the week. I was able to get the item to remove the ivy, but I was never able to find more than one board. So even through I was able to open up other areas, I had no way to cross over to them since I'd used the board on a previous screen and it doesn't let you pick it back up. I might come back to this eventually, but after starting over twice now to see if I'd forgotten something previously and still getting to the same point I've had to break from this for now.