IGNORED

Austin Gaming Expo Announced

Albert

Hi there!

Uh, what there Manuel? I've seen the Homestar Runner action figs and they are mighty sweet! But I don't understand the RPG comment.

Seems like Paul licensed them for his RPG. Take a careful look at the picture Al sent! :)

(middle row, second cartridge)

Greetings,

Manuel

Hm, why do starships always fly from front left to back right? :ponder:  :D  

Good point, it's a western thing - we write from left to right so that's the natural way for the eye to follow. Also, I'm right handed, and right handers tend to favour composition that way:)

Hi there!

Uh, what there Manuel? I've seen the Homestar Runner action figs and they are mighty sweet! But I don't understand the RPG comment.

Seems like Paul licensed them for his RPG. Take a careful look at the picture Al sent! :)

(middle row, second cartridge)

Greetings,

Manuel

I'll. Be. Damned. That is a very cool thing. However, the game is probably just a Strongbad E-mail sim. :D

Good point, it's a western thing - we write from left to right so that's the natural way for the eye to follow.  Also, I'm right handed, and right handers tend to favour composition that way:)

Stay tuned for a ultra-special left handers/Muslims edition of Thrust... :D

post-45-1059143223_thumb.jpg

Is this one of those heat stickers?  I've been rubbing the screen with my thumbs for hours now and the picture isn't appearing:)

It is a Polaroid.. you are supposed to grip your monitor by one corner between your thumb and forefinger and flap it back and forth until the image appears. The latest in digital-retro!

I know it's a picture of a black bear at night time:)

(or maybe it's a picture of a cow eating grass:

wheres the grass? the cow ate it, then wheres the cow?

he left why should he stick arround if theres nothing left.

(my favorite bit from my seasme street days)

Dan Iacovelli

Archived