IGNORED

banned from hat ultimate easter egg topic why?

bradhig1

This easter egg has seriously stressed me out ever since Atttwong said I was close. I have taken about every object into the haunted house shaped map and walked through all the text ,touched all the walls, and used the bridge to go up the narrows passageways in the stairwell screens and nothing happen. I have touched the skeleton with every object and nothing. I even plugged the atarivox in the right port and listened for sounds didn't hear a thing. Isn't eleven long enough to reveal the thing? It has to be complicated to do like get the skeleton somewhere and bring him a bunch of objects. I sweat and shake and play this again and again and get no where. I hoped to get other people interested in looking for it but no one cares. Also the author doesn't even come here anymore. End the contest if it is still going already. He doesn't care about it anymore.

I needed time at work to blow off steam. I feel this ultimate easter egg is a hoax. Back in 2013 I was mental stressed and Then wanted to do myself in after my dad died and we had to move across country twice in five months because grandma has Alzheimer's. Mom cared for her for 5 months then she got put in a nursing home and gramdma's house got sold and we moved to Olathe Kanasas where we are now. Then some idiots on the Voltron talked about seeing a picture of Princess Allura at a comic com in San Diego from the Voltron Force series in her dress. They wouldn't even post of photo of it when I got mad and felt it is was being hidden from me by WEP. I was fighting for my sanity then. I threatened World Events Productions and then apologized for it only to get banned for a months and then I wanted to due myself in with a knife to the throat. I ended up in the psychic ward for three days. After I got out someone posted that it was just an image of her from the original show. It started when someone said you should win for delectation for looking for it. It stresses me to no end then no cares or even tries anymore to find it but me. Back when the contest started I had a stupid Element TV that the picture rolled when I tried to play the game because of some stupid video mode the game used. Why not use the normal videos modes most atari games use? Then I go t my current TV and when I started looking and finding things no one cared. It makes me feel like I am wasting my time. I can't handle frustration in games anymore. I once broke my WII U gamepad by throwing in rage over Rayman Legends stupid levels whereou have to jump on collapsing platforms. The screen got cracked bad. Mom doesn't like my screaming or cursing at games. That's why I retrogame mostly. Now I have been searching ten years for something I don't believe exists because no one has ever found it and ever will. I will never ever see it ever. I don't care about the prize I just want to see this easter egg thing. I feel totally unappreciated in my time This thing is destroying my sanity

I needed time at work to blow off steam. I feel this ultimate easter egg is a hoax. Back in 2013 I was mental stressed and Then wanted to do myself in after my dad died and we had to move across country twice in five months because grandma has Alzheimer's. Mom cared for her for 5 months then she got put in a nursing home and gramdma's house got sold and we moved to Olathe Kanasas where we are now. Then some idiots on the Voltron talked about seeing a picture of Princess Allura at a comic com in San Diego from the Voltron Force series in her dress. They wouldn't even post of photo of it when I got mad and felt it is was being hidden from me by WEP. I was fighting for my sanity then. I threatened World Events Productions and then apologized for it only to get banned for a months and then I wanted to due myself in with a knife to the throat. I ended up in the psychic ward for three days. After I got out someone posted that it was just an image of her from the original show. It started when someone said you should win for delectation for looking for it. It stresses me to no end then no cares or even tries anymore to find it but me. Back when the contest started I had a stupid Element TV that the picture rolled when I tried to play the game because of some stupid video mode the game used. Why not use the normal videos modes most atari games use? Then I go t my current TV and when I started looking and finding things no one cared. It makes me feel like I am wasting my time. I can't handle frustration in games anymore. I once broke my WII U gamepad by throwing in rage over Rayman Legends stupid levels whereou have to jump on collapsing platforms. The screen got cracked bad. Mom doesn't like my screaming or cursing at games. That's why I retrogame mostly. Now I have been searching ten years for something I don't believe exists because no one has ever found it and ever will. I will never ever see it ever. I don't care about the prize I just want to see this easter egg thing. I feel totally unappreciated in my time This thing is destroying my sanity

I hear stamp collecting is nice

• Like 2

Why was I banned from that topic?

That moment when you realize you've answered your own question...

Interesting... actions and choices are so important.

Bradhig1... Most of what you describe as events causing you to lose your sanity are choices though, some are not. Maybe you could focus one the events of your life you are able to control.

In my opinion and practice, if some of your actions are no longer a choice, then it is likely therapy of some kind is needed. If some event allows you to use the excuse of losing control of your actions, then it is likely therapy of some kind is needed.

It isn't necessary to find what you seek is how I see it. I hope you find what you are looking for, but I really don't think the Easter Egg is what that is. A different obsession will replace the Easter Egg most likely.

This is my opinion... In the absence of finding what you want (said, Easter Egg) I hope you find what you need... and I am sure that exists. It too might be hidden, but it is probably more important.

MrBlackCat

• Like 1

I am sorry for threatening Attwong. I think I figured out how to get it . That area shaped like the original haunted house map is a minigame meant to be played similar to the original haunted house. I have seen shapes in the text messages that may be part of something. The urm I think but how to get them I don't know. There is a message in the first room of the haunted house easter egg map that reeads "Play return to Haunted House" That's how to get the egg you have to play a minigame in there somehow.

Easter eggs are programmers' ways to make sure a certain part of a game works or just a fun way of inserting something extra because they have a few bytes to kill. It's really up to the game programmer(s), whether as a group or a single person to reveal the Easter eggs. For instance, a level select that's inserted into a game that only can be accessed with a complex controller configuration. Look at Punch-Out! for the NES. An Easter egg was found 30 years after that game's release.

Finding Easter eggs are fun, but when there's one that you must find which interferes with your daily life, then you have to take advice from the others above. A great hobby you could also be of interest is model railroading. And you could get an N scale model, (the tiny ones) if you don't have a lot of space.

• Like 1

There should be deadlines imposed on such contests. I don't wanna wait 20 years for someone to find it and I don't want people with flashy aviators telling me to stop because of crybabies hitting report buttons. All I want to be able to play HAT on my atari flashback portable and I can't cause there is no rom. I don't see anyone else playing through atari homebrews on Youtube unless the homebrew developers don't want people doing that.

Edited by bradhig1

There should be deadlines imposed on such contests. I don't wanna wait 20 years for someone to find it and I don't want people with flashy aviators telling me to stop because of crybabies hitting report buttons. All I want to be able to play HAT on my atari flashback portable and I can't cause there is no rom. I don't see anyone else playing through atari homebrews on Youtube unless the homebrew developers don't want people doing that.

Related links:

Expert Advice on How to Get over an Obsession - wikiHow

5 Tips to Stop Obsessive Thinking

7 Ways to Stop Obsessing | World of Psychology

• Like 2

There should be deadlines imposed on how long someone obsesses about some things also... like after 1 year, no one can look for it. Rules can work both ways you know. Two way street.

You don't have to wait 20 years for someone to find it... you can stop waiting at any time. If you can't stop, then seek help maybe. it IS a choice, I promise. Stress from this is a choice... wants and needs are different things.

Maybe you can practice doing without something else less obsessive and then work your way up to bigger and bigger things until you are able to choose what is important and what is not.

Flashy aviators? I don't have any aviators, and I have not used a report button... just sayin'. (avatars maybe?)

The game is still for sale... why would the ROM be available? Build a ROM dumpy thing and dump it for personal use if it is that important to you... that would take a lot less effort than all this stress.

Just curious, why do you need to play it on the handheld? Do you have limited time on the console or something?

MrBlackCat

• Like 2

There should be deadlines imposed on how long someone obsesses about some things also... like after 1 year, no one can look for it. Rules can work both ways you know. Two way street.

You don't have to wait 20 years for someone to find it... you can stop waiting at any time. If you can't stop, then seek help maybe. it IS a choice, I promise. Stress from this is a choice... wants and needs are different things.

Maybe you can practice doing without something else less obsessive and then work your way up to bigger and bigger things until you are able to choose what is important and what is not.

Flashy aviators? I don't have any aviators, and I have not used a report button... just sayin'. (avatars maybe?)

The game is still for sale... why would the ROM be available? Build a ROM dumpy thing and dump it for personal use if it is that important to you... that would take a lot less effort than all this stress.

Just curious, why do you need to play it on the handheld? Do you have limited time on the console or something?

MrBlackCat

So I can take the game with me. I can't build a rom dumper.

Edited by bradhig1