IGNORED

banned from hat ultimate easter egg topic why?

bradhig1

I have been stuck having my teeth checked out and cleaned all afternoon and this is what I come back to? How do I dump the rom?

That's weird. I also went to the dentist today and had x-rays done and got my teeth cleaned. I had no cavities, but that's probably because I don't know how to dump a ROM. I hear that ROM dumpers have mouths that are full of cavities. Better not risk it.

• Like 1

Will you people get serious about this and stop the nonsense. Why won't anyone tell me how to get a rom dumper. Stop the stupid BS now and take this serious I am sick off the jokes You are supposed to help people not make fun of them. I would never make fun of anyone going through what I am going through. You people are no better then the people on that Voltron forum just a bunch of mean jerks with no compassion. Anyone got a rom dumper to sell.

Edited by bradhig1

Will you people get serious about this and stop the nonsense. Why won't anyone tell me how to get a rom dumper. Stop the stupid BS now and take this serious I am sick off the jokes You are supposed to help people not make fun of them. I would never make fun of anyone going through what I am going through. You people are no better then the people on that Voltron forum just a bunch of mean jerks with no compassion. Anyone got a rom dumper to sell.

Your all with ticking me off. Why can't you just get your copy of haunted adventure trilogy out and look for the easter egg or get me a rom dumper. Your trying to kill me.

You seem to be ignoring the serious help:

Expert Advice on How to Get over an Obsession - wikiHow

5 Tips to Stop Obsessive Thinking

7 Ways to Stop Obsessing | World of Psychology

When it seems like someone doesn't want to take the tiniest step to help himself, it makes others more likely to post silly things. (I actually did go to the dentist today, by the way.)

• Like 2

I have a lot of compassion for people that need things... but I don't like entitlement attitudes. Maybe you have some kind of problem... Maybe you actually DO need some kind of help with OCD or something... endless maybe...

I can't help with building a ROM dumping thingy, and I don't have the game either... and if I did have the game, I would not likely enjoy it or do very good at it anyway. Not my kind of game really... I was trying to help a bit by offering the only help I am fairly certain about, and that would be relative to obsessions. It doesn't even seem fun to you... I prefer to have fun playing games, although I must admit I have rage quit a cried a few times over the years. :D

Anyway... I will ask my spouse about ROM Dumpers when he comes back in, but I am sure there are threads about it and people that know what it takes to do all of this.

I found this when I Googled it real quick...

https://www.atarimax.com/flashcart/documentation/index.html

Just a suggestion...

MrBlackCat

I have an atarimax with atari 2600 adapter ordered. Might have to post the easter egg graphics after finding it to show how stupid attwong was to waste his time with silly little in game messages instead of better game play and more compatible video modes. The world needs to see what is so important in this game that it warrents a contest and improper clues. Old school exploration like haunted house or adventure?

Edited by bradhig1

I have an atarimax with atari 2600 adapter ordered. Might have to post the easter egg graphics after finding it to show how stupid attwong was to waste his time with silly little in game messages instead of better game play and more compatible video modes. The world needs to see what is so important in this game that it warrents a contest and improper clues. Old school exploration like haunted house or adventure?

You can stop insulting the developer now, which is why you were banned from the other thread. I'm locking this one now. Don't start another one on this subject.

..Al

• Like 6