IGNORED

Arcade to Jaguar ports you would like to see.

SlidellMan

I loved Ikari Warriors but never liked the way it translated to home systems without that specialized joystick.

I agree it was never really brought home properly, but some of the console versions were at least OK. Maybe I'm just hopeful because I thought Total Carnage turned out better than it probably should've.

I agree it was never really brought home properly, but some of the console versions were at least OK. Maybe I'm just hopeful because I thought Total Carnage turned out better than it probably should've.

I didn't think the home console versions were BAD necessarily, but without the 360 degree rotating joystick I felt like Ikari Warriors was always missing a crucial element of what made it such a unique game. As translated, it just felt kind of like so many other games.

I forgot to include Night Striker on my list.

^This is the Sega CD version.

Awesome game :cool:

Only slightly off topic but I hacked the hell out of that one last year.

Infinite Shields

Invulnerable

Stop Boss Timer

Remove Boss Timer (no score from time)

Boss dies immediately

Would love to see this game on the Jaguar :-D

madman hates dreams, because dreams aren't real and finding joy in things that aren't real means you're a dreamer. Aka, madman hates you. At least that's the hyperbolic jist of what I've learned with my time in the Jag section of AA.

Many of us have been around the Jag for decades and the dreaming is something that has been happening since the beginning. I think some of us just want to see people grow the #!&$ up.

• Like 4

That's almost like a very unsubtle advert for someone who's doing a rewrite of the 3d mode of their game to feature zombies.

You know I think I will back* Jeffrey on this. Considering he is trying to make a dream a reality.

*I hope to God he takes his time this time. Really puts himself into this one with all the love he can muster. Waits at least a month after the last bug report is in to make sure all is well.

You know I think I will back* Jeffrey on this. Considering he is trying to make a dream a reality.

*I hope to God he takes his time this time. Really puts himself into this one with all the love he can muster. Waits at least a month after the last bug report is in to make sure all is well.

...'cause his track record so far has been immaculate....I mean there's really no telling what's gonna happen this time.....or you're a glutton for punishment.

...wait wait, maybe you dig the "2600 mode" literally "thrown in" last-minute style.... dunno "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times ...."

• Like 2