IGNORED

Anyone seen this document?

Casey

While perusing the internal TI documentation for the 99/4 and 99/8, many mention this document: "Home Computer BASIC Language Specification (Revision 4.1, 12 Aprill 1979)" Has anyone seen this document? I couldn't find it on whtech, or anywhere else for that matter, and I think it would be interesting to look through. Another document mentions that TI 99/4 BASIC is a subset of TI Standard BASIC (I think we knew that). Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

post-48993-0-26773600-1506823333_thumb.jpg

While perusing the internal TI documentation for the 99/4 and 99/8, many mention this document: "Home Computer BASIC Language Specification (Revision 4.1, 12 Aprill 1979)" Has anyone seen this document? I couldn't find it on whtech, or anywhere else for that matter, and I think it would be interesting to look through. Another document mentions that TI 99/4 BASIC is a subset of TI Standard BASIC (I think we knew that). Just wondering if anyone has seen this.

Sounds familiar ... since I'm a pack rat, I checked all my document stash for you with no luck.

I did find one direct reference (you've probably already seen via Google). So perhaps the file is there and was renamed on 99er.net ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I am searching for this document as well!
Here is my compilation of the internal TI documents that are known to exist, the link goes directly to the BASIC section:
http://www.ti99.eu/?page_id=25&lang=en#bb840c19da9e440a94ba32236a226ea2

[The automatic opening of documents from your local copy of your The Cyc no longer works due to security restrictions of the browsers.]

Another method to catch information as long as the document stays absent is trying to get the information from the 99/8 documents and commented source code files.

• Like 1