IGNORED

Altirra and FSK marks.

Wilheim

Hi, everyone!

I'm trying to reproduce an old tape copier from my country to load XEX files. It uses FSK marks as a part of protection in their routines. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make them on Altirra. Does anyone know how to do it. My intention is to make CAS files with that loader.

I tried to make some marks from Chapter C on De Re Atari, link: http://www.atariarchives.org/dere/chaptC.phpbut with no succes.

Any ideas?

Currently Altirra only handles regular byte writes when recording a tape. It won't handle raw bits such as those produced by the De Re Atari program.

Also, the original .CAS format cannot hold these either. It requires the FSK extensions introduced by A8CAS, which are not supported by all emulators and programs that accept .CAS images. With Altirra, you'll need 2.50 or newer to read these.

Currently Altirra only handles regular byte writes when recording a tape. It won't handle raw bits such as those produced by the De Re Atari program.

Also, the original .CAS format cannot hold these either. It requires the FSK extensions introduced by A8CAS, which are not supported by all emulators and programs that accept .CAS images. With Altirra, you'll need 2.50 or newer to read these.

Thanks for your response! Is it possible to add support on Altirra about this issue? I think it would be great!

Regards!