IGNORED

FS: SD2SNES, ElCheapo v1.95, PiL Gameboy

zetastrike

I have an SD2SNES for sale here. Asking $170 shipped in the US. It's in a SFC style shell. Works fine, it's just that the SNES library doesn't really do it for me.

I also have a ElCheapo v1.95 from BennVenn available. I got it from a recent run. Unfortunately, it was discovered that some of the run had a flaw where leaving it plugged into a gameboy that is powered off would drain the SRAM battery. Benn has stated that it is fixable with a pretty simple mod. You can find information about it and contact him on his facebook page for more info. Besides that, the cart works fine, it loads any game I throw at it and they play fine. Looking for $60 shipped in the US.

No SD cards are included with either.

Last I have a red Play it Loud original Gameboy. Everything on it is stock aside from the screen cover, which is a glass replacement. The screen is fine, no dead lines. It also still has the little cover for the link port. Looking for $50 shipped in the US.

All prices are negotiable and I'm open to trades.

post-39508-0-81444200-1507381526_thumb.jpg

post-39508-0-05044300-1507381547_thumb.jpg