IGNORED

Atari 800, Games, and ST Monitor For Sale

Tempest

I have a few Atari 8-bit and ST items for sale. I will post prices later. Feel free to make an offer in the meantime.

Atari 8-Bit Hardware
--------------------------
Atari 800 - Works! In good shape, but the door spring is missing or broken so the door has to be manually pried up. It's an easy fix from what I understand. System has the full 48K and has a homemade reset button on the side. I was told this reset button is wired directly into the 6502 so it always resets no matter what but it didn't seem to do anything when I tried it. Comes with a power supply.

800.jpg

800_2.jpg

Atari 8-Bit Software
------------------------

Robotron 2084 - CIB. Box is the larger version with the controller holder

AtariGraphics - Comes with the lightpen

Instant Programmers Guide - Disk. Says it's for the Koala touch Tablet

The Childsplay Jubilee - DIB. Has several games on it. By ChildsPlay Software Services

Maj Jong - DI (no box). By ChildsPlay Software Services

games_1.jpg

Atari ST
----------

SC1224 Color Monitor - In good shape. I was told it works, but I have no way to test it.

sc1224.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

To give an idea... just cost me $45 to ship an Amiga 1080 out to CA, using the cheapest shipping method (FedEx) and eBay's shipping "discount". WOW have prices climbed within the last year or two!! :-o

-edit-

And that's not including the cost of all the packing material (and you need a ton of it) and box. :(

To give an idea... just cost me $45 to ship an Amiga 1080 out to CA, using the cheapest shipping method (FedEx) and eBay's shipping "discount". WOW have prices climbed within the last year or two!! :-o

Yeah it's almost not worth it to ship monitors and heavy things anymore unless they're extremely valuable.