IGNORED

Picture Puzzles - Test Your Retro Game Knowledge

Ramses

A friend and I were messing around testing each other with picture puzzles a few weeks ago. I thought they were pretty good and they might be something some of you guys might enjoy, so I decided to clean them up and share them here. Each one represents a game.

Here's 10 of them. Maybe use spoiler tags for your guesses. I can post more later if anyone is interested in these.

Puzzle01.jpg

Puzzle02.jpg

Puzzle03.jpg

Puzzle04.jpg

Puzzle05.jpg

Puzzle06.jpg

Puzzle07.jpg

Puzzle08.jpg

Puzzle09.jpg

Puzzle10.jpg

Edited by Ramses
  • Like 2

^I don't know how you're even beginning to attempt to figure a single one of those out as they entirely make zero sense to me in the least bit. I just see the images and know what most of them are by name but they don't add up to that. #8 I can see that one in your spoiler only after looking at the bald cop and working out from that but it feels like a blind pinata swing at any of them.

I think I know what #10 is though but it's a stretch in my mind.

super mario bros?

#9 is...

altered beast?

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

^I don't know how you're even beginning to attempt to figure a single one of those out as they entirely make zero sense to me in the least bit. I just see the images and know what most of them are by name but they don't add up to that. #8 I can see that one in your spoiler only after looking at the bald cop and working out from that but it feels like a blind pinata swing at any of them.

super mario bros?

#9 is...

altered beast?

I couldn't figure out 9, but I think you got it. Nice job.

• Like 1

super mario bros?

#9 is...

altered beast?

It helps for some of these if you're familiar with the enemies/items and pop culture references. Some of the pics are meant to be literal and some only serve a vague visual representation. You did well though. Both your 9 and 10 guesses are correct!

Also, I felt like I had to obfuscate 10 quite a bit considering how popular the title is.

Edited by Ramses

City Connection

Mario Bros.

Ninja Gaiden

These are correct. I'm surprised with 29. I thought that one was going to be one of the hardest as I wasn't sure if anyone else would see some of those pictures the way I do. Was there an image in particular that tipped you off?

Edited by Ramses

These are correct. I'm surprised with 29. I thought that one was going to be one of the hardest as I wasn't sure if anyone else would see some of those pictures the way I do. Was there an image in particular that tipped you off?

It helped that 29 is one of my favorite games of all time that I've played a ton over the years.