IGNORED

Signguy81

bradhig1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Went to SignGuy again as my Micomsoft XE-1 arcade stick for my PC Engine was acting up big time. SignGuy replaced all joystick switches and several (failed) chips, kept me updated throughout and again included pictures where applicable. This was no simple controller inside either. The charge for his time was very, very reasonable. He's my go-to repair guy right now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SignGuy recapped and installed a McWill screen with VGA out in my Lynx II. His rates were very reasonable and communication was awesome. He sent pictures each step of the way and explained everything he did to my system. Very clean and professional work. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I sent my SNES with only b&w video to him for work. By the time he got it, it was working in color again, which is weird, but he re-capped the system and power supply, and replaced the crystal. When I got it back, it worked as good as new. Better, even. Excellent work and great communication. The turnaround time was a bit long (around 7 weeks) but his constant communication along with stellar feedback here kept me at ease. Recommend him for any work you might need.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...