IGNORED

New 2017 Flashback Portable displays in black and white on my TV

I just got my new 2017 Flashback Portable and I am having issues with the a/v out, it only displays in Black and white, why???

As for thr integrated display it works just fine and is an awesome unit, but when I plug it into the TV it comes out black and white. Please tell me how to fix it. Thanks.

I tired different cords on different TVs and still the same result, it still puts out a black & white display on all of my TVs, although I tried multiple cords, I'll just travel the 40 miles back to the store and get it replaced, I also got a 2-year warranty extension when I bought it, so I'll let you guys know how it goes when i get the new one and try it out on my TVs.

I bought the FBP as a replacement for my 2600 Jr. knowing it can do whatever it does and then some.

BTW, the built-in onboard display looks awesome although it is a bit small for this 51 year old to see on a consistent basis.

I tired different cords on different TVs and still the same result, it still puts out a black & white display on all of my TVs, although I tried multiple cords, I'll just travel the 40 miles back to the store and get it replaced, I also got a 2-year warranty extension when I bought it, so I'll let you guys know how it goes when i get the new one and try it out on my TVs.

I bought the FBP as a replacement for my 2600 Jr. knowing it can do whatever it does and then some.

BTW, the built-in onboard display looks awesome although it is a bit small for this 51 year old to see on a consistent basis.

BTW, my Harmony Encore cartridge cam in yesterday for my 2600 Jr. so I changed my mind, especially after finding out that the same SD card I use with the AFBP also works on the Harmony cart as well, so now I have numerous options!!!

......and I wanted to follow up on my swap of the Flashback Portable, after testing the replacement unit I got it works perfect on my TV and in color too!!!

• 4 weeks later...