IGNORED

Clear Sticker Labels?

Final Theory

The sticker is already on the cart. I bought a few homebrews which only have sticker labels which literally came from a personal computer printer. I don't want the ink to get wet and smear all over so I want to protect it. I just want a clear sticker protector. Does anyone sell these. I need a few of them.

Edited by Final Theory

I didn't mean for that picture to be so big, but I'm just suggesting you can get clear packing tape, higher-quality/thicker stuff, in 3" width, which you could use to protect the labels. Just put a roughly-correct length of tape over the label, then carefully trim the tape to fit with an Xacto knife. That way you can precisely cover any size or shape of 2600 cartridge. However, in case something already precut exists, maybe someone will come forward with information about it.

Yeah, this isn't a thing people really make, since it's quite literally just a clear sticker you're asking for & most collectors would hack off a finger before putting stickers on their games.

If you don't want to DIY it with packing tape, you can DIY it with a clear mailing label. Swing by a kinko's and ask for one (they do print-on-demand with them). You'll end up with an 8.5x11 sheet. Cut it to size and put it on- if you're careful to get it on straight/not to get air bubbles it'll look great!

Thanks, that gives me an idea, why not just buy a new label, then trace out the shape with a clear sticky label or equivalent then cut it out and place it over the printed label. Just FYI I am not doing this to an original cart, I'm doing this to a homebrew cart, which has a label that was just printed off of a regular home computer printer.