IGNORED

Bounty Bob Strikes Back Complete in Box Video

swlovinist

As a longtime fan of the overlooked console, I thought I would share my video a complete in box Bounty Bob Strikes Back. Although the box is from the C64 version, it is still the same box used for the 5200. What a fantastic game, and one I look forward to playing more in the future. I now am pursuing my final few manuals for a CIB set(Activision Decathlon and Zenji). Looking forward doing some future videos on the 5200, enjoy!

• Like 2

As a longtime fan of the overlooked console, I thought I would share my video a complete in box Bounty Bob Strikes Back. Although the box is from the C64 version, it is still the same box used for the 5200. What a fantastic game, and one I look forward to playing more in the future. I now am pursuing my final few manuals for a CIB set(Activision Decathlon and Zenji). Looking forward doing some future videos on the 5200, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=HWf5lbtZRbk

I have Zenji for C64 sealed in box. Is it the same box for Atari 5200? I recall it being kind of thin.

Zenji manual is for the 5200. There was a box used for both the 5200 version and 8 bit version with a clear tray.

Guess I can't help then. [emoji20] Good luck on your quest though. Very impressed anyone has made it this far! Oh, and your YouTube link takes me to a list of my own videos, BTW. Edited by CZroe

As a longtime fan of the overlooked console, I thought I would share my video a complete in box Bounty Bob Strikes Back. Although the box is from the C64 version, it is still the same box used for the 5200.

Hey did that come with the Atari 8-bit version on the other side of the floppy disk? I remember there were C-64 games with Atari 800 versions on the same disk, just to improve sales or something.

If so, then that is awesome if they included a "flippy" disk along with the 5200 cart...