IGNORED

gone

Blazing Lazers

Just to be clear, this is a homemade box with printed art from the AdventureVision glued (or taped?) to it and some scanned and printed manuals? The edges look kind of rough...

If you can get that kind of money for it, then I'm surprised more people aren't doing it better... :)

Edited by R.Cade
  • Like 3

Just to be clear, this is a homemade box with printed art from the AdventureVision glued (or taped?) to it and some scanned and printed manuals? The edges look kind of rough...

If you can get that kind of money for it, then I'm surprised more people aren't doing it better... :)

Honestly, I know little more than what I posted- I turn had gotten it from a guy who'd had it for years and had himself gotten it from another collector (possibly not the original maker). This is a custom box, but not a homemade one- I can't imagine that anything less than a professional printshop had this made, especially years ago. No doubt that nowadays a much nicer one could be made. I also can't really tell if the various sides are glued (doesn't seem to be, but it could be extra fine glue) or just laser-printed taped panels (what them likely are). The various bits of paperwork are just printed scans.

• 3 months later...