IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

So I really like the Intellivision temperature color changing coffee mug Target is selling right now at their stores for $12.99. The evolution theme from ape to man when it's cold and when heated the running man appears at the end of the evolution chain and a large Intellivision logo at the bottom changes color. Is this new? Never have seen it before nor can I find it online.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's in their electronics section where the Flashback systems are or at least at my local store. I was surprised to see it there and odd it's not on Target's website.

I'm at a Super Target now. It's says on the box Intellivision Productions Inc. and looks to be made by a Surreal Entertainment. Here are some photos right from the Target shelf.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 5

I'm at a Super Target now. It's says on the box Intellivision Productions Inc. and looks to be made by a Surreal Entertainment. Here are some photos right from the Target shelf.

Buy every one of these while you can!....you never know how this plays out. :)

Edited by wolfy62

Buy every one of these while you can!....you never know how this plays out. :)

I bought the two that were on the shelf and asked if they had more, but the employee said they put all their stock on the shelf. I checked a smaller Target nearby and they don't carry it and said only the larger stores have it. I asked why they didn't sell them online and they were surprised it was not on the Target website. It looks like the two I grabbed had been stocked on 9/24/2017 if you look at the price tag in the photos so they have been sitting there for awhile. I would imagine a bunch were made to make this worth their time so I am sure some of you near a Super Target can pick a few up.

Edited by LiqMat

How long does the color changing dye last on things like this?

I've read indefinitely if not exposed to too much UV light and of course hand wash only. It says no dishwasher and no microwave. Mine will stay in the original box as I just like the look of it and the box graphic design.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 2