IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

If I only knew when I was still in Portland. :(

I've got three now. So I will send you one, but you handle the costs. I had to pay 7% sales tax. So 12.99 + 7% sales tax plus shipping. PM me if interested.

• Like 1

I went to three Targets in the St Louis Area South county by Costco, Gravois Bluffs and Kirkwood . For Jason so he doesn't try these stores . I came up empty on the coffee mug.

I did find this which is better for me , I am not coffee drinker . I found a Intellivision Water bottle

post-28364-0-27709200-1509320069_thumb.jpg

post-28364-0-96238100-1509320078_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I went to three Targets in the St Louis Area South county by Costco, Gravois Bluffs and Kirkwood . For Jason so he doesn't try these stores . I came up empty on the coffee mug.

I did find this which is better for me , I am not coffee drinker . I found a Intellivision Water bottle

That's cool with the controller diagram.

• Like 1

Oh, thanks! I originally tried South County. I might try some on the Illinois side next weekend. Which one had the water bottle?

Surreal Entertainment is the manufacture. (Or some factory in China)

Licensing Works! Has apparently made some kind of deal with IntvProd to license out to manufacturing companies. And everyone gets a cut along the way.

Edited by Rev
  • Like 2

I just cleaned out the downtown Seattle Target. :-D

They had one of each. The clerk said the mug was new there but that the water bottle had been there 2 weeks.

Like other people, I found them in the gaming section with the various Flashback consoles.

Note: this particular Target is a smaller "flexible format" Target store, previously referred to as a City Target or Target Express. The Intellivision drinking equipment isn't limited to just Super Targets though, of course, Super Targets likely have more of them stocked.

post-37124-0-58522200-1509391041_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

So my final treasure count is three coffee mugs, two water bottles and a partridge in a pear tree. I'm done with my quest. I'm now leaving the Target dungeon. Never liked these type of MMOs anyway.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1