IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

Two Super Targets I visited the other night each had one of the Intellivision mugs and water bottles. I picked up the mugs I saw, and just one of the water bottles. I plan to give the other mug away as a gift to a buddy of mine who is laid up for the next couple months from an on job injury. But that was only two super targets in the Tulsa, OK area. There are a few more at least for others to hit.

I haven't looked yet Steve, I might wander over to Walmart later today to check it out

Don't worry. You Canucks are covered. Literally.

• Like 1

Thanks Wolfy. I'll try stores another day. I assume water bottles are in electronics section like mugs as well?

Depends,

both of the Super Targets we visited actually had these mugs in the area where the books and movies were. In fact, next to the Intellivision mug and water bottle, was the Harry Potter mugs as well mixed in among them. So I think you just need to look around a bit. In fact one Super Target we visited actually had these along the wall just as you walked into the store. So it really wasn't by electronics at all.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

Are SKUs totally arbitrary, or do 'similar' items get grouped together?

SKU : Item

207 17 0310​ : Intellivision mug

207 17 0311 : ????

207 17 0312 : ????

207 17 0313 : Intellivision water bottle

My receipts show the same mug SKU (207 17 0310) used for the Tetris, Super Mario and Game Boy heat changing mugs I found. Still on the Hunt for the Intellivision mug. Maybe it isn't available here in Denver. :mad:

Edited by vibri2001

Are SKUs totally arbitrary, or do 'similar' items get grouped together?

SKU : Item

207 17 0310​ : Intellivision mug

207 17 0311 : ????

207 17 0312 : ????

207 17 0313 : Intellivision water bottle

The later. Target guy told me that all the water bottles (Intellivision, Tetris, Sonic) are one SKU and all the mugs (Intellivision, Mario Maker, Harry Potter) are another SKU. On the sticker under where it says "Drinkware" it says "Mul", which I believe stands for multiple designs within the same product category.

• Like 1