IGNORED

Intellivision Coffee Mug @ Target

Guest LiqMat

Depends,

both of the Super Targets we visited actually had these mugs in the area where the books and movies were. In fact, next to the Intellivision mug and water bottle, was the Harry Potter mugs as well mixed in among them. So I think you just need to look around a bit. In fact one Super Target we visited actually had these along the wall just as you walked into the store. So it really wasn't by electronics at all.

Strange. Out of the three Targets I visited all were in the retro section of the electronics dept. Guess it's up to each location's management.

Does anyone need me to pick you up a mug? Florida is flush with them. I'm guessing the older population here is not knocking down the doors to grab them. Here's a lonely one just sitting on the shelf needing a forever home. ?

• Like 1

Ok. I only see the one mug at this small Target so I'll grab it and check the other two Targets later today. Seems like they are restocking the items so there should hopefully be plenty to go around if we all check for our mugless/bottleless brothers & sisters.

Actually I checked at all my Targets the other day and each one told me they are only getting a trickle of these and what you see on the shelf is what you get. They had none in back.

• Like 1

Just so we can keep a head count:

So I am shipping 1 mug and 1 water bottle to Germany for Intymike.

I am shipping 1 mug and 1 water bottle to Cmart. (PM incoming)

I am shipping two mugs to Steve Jones and currently looking for his two water bottles.

Will be checking two targets later today that are also nearby. I don't want overstock so just going to try to find matching water bottle for those two mugs at this point unless someone else wants me to look.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 3

Out of the three Targets today I scored one mug and two water bottles so Cmart and Steve Jones are now covered. I have two other outlying Targets I can check if anybody else needs me to look for them. Just let me know.

Just so we can keep a head count:

So I am shipping 1 mug and 1 water bottle to Germany for Intymike.

I am shipping 1 mug and 1 water bottle to Cmart. (PM incoming)

I am shipping two mugs to Steve Jones and currently looking for his two water bottles.

Will be checking two targets later today that are also nearby. I don't want overstock so just going to try to find matching water bottle for those two mugs at this point unless someone else wants me to look.

You will have no overstock my friend! ;-)

Please pick up what you can find, I need two mugs if possible. :thumbsup:

Found two mugs and one water bottle at a very outlying Target in my area. One more outlying Target for me and I'm done as anything beyond the five Targets in my area is no longer a local drive for me.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1

Ok. Five Targets later and I am done. Passing the torch to someone else. Final count.

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Intymike

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Cmart

2 mugs, 2 water bottles - Steve Jones

1 mug, 1 water bottle - SiLic0ne t0aD

1 mug - wolfy62

1 water bottle - JoeM_Intellivision

That's all I could find across five Targets in my area.

I need all listed to PM me their address so I can calculate shipping.

For Canadian destinations PM me an email and phone number as well. I found with Intymike in Germany that Parcel Monkey was the cheapest shipping service which requires that info.

If anyone finds an item before I ship let me know and I will make it available to someone else. I am charging the cost of the item, the sales tax and the shipping. I had to pay 7% sales tax. All items were 12.99 each.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 2

Ok. Five Targets later and I am done. Passing the torch to someone else. Final count.

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Intymike

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Cmart

2 mugs, 2 water bottles - Steve Jones

1 mug, 1 water bottle - SiLic0ne t0aD

1 mug - wolfy62

1 water bottle - JoeM_Intellivision

That's all I could find across five Targets in my area.

I need all listed to PM me their address so I can calculate shipping.

For Canadian destinations PM me an email and phone number as well. I found with Intymike in Germany that Parcel Monkey was the cheapest shipping service which requires that info.

If anyone finds an item before I ship let me know and I will make it available to someone else. I am charging the cost of the item, the sales tax and the shipping. I had to pay 7% sales tax. All items were 12.99 each.

Thank you once again!

I know this isnt Intellivision related. But it is still classic gaming and related to the topic. I saw some of similar video game related mugs and glasses that change color based on temperature. These were all at Kohls. Two GameBoys and a Pac-Man.

post-32065-0-99574200-1509979712_thumb.jpeg

Edited by nick3092
  • Like 1

Yeah. The Gameboy mug is also at Target, but haven't seen the PAC-MAN mug there. Now we need a heat activated OLED mug with animation. Oh yes indeed. Heat transferred into electricity. Win.

Edited by LiqMat

LiqMat, So cool of you to do this for all who had not access to them !!!

Cheers !!

The international shipping is so brutal though. I am doing my best. Parcel Monkey does good for packages under 2lbs, but over 2lbs only USPS wins. So ridiculous.

By the way guys only Intymike and Steve Jones have replied in a PM. If you want these items please PM me soon or I'll pour coffee into them. I swear. Just kidding.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 3

The international shipping is so brutal though. I am doing my best. Parcel Monkey does good for packages under 2lbs, but over 2lbs only USPS wins. So ridiculous.

By the way guys only Intymike and Steve Jones have replied in a PM. If you want these items please PM me soon or I'll pour coffee into them. I swear. Just kidding.

Lol! Sorry. PM incoming. :)

Ok. Latest status.

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Intymike - Shipped 11/6/2017

1 mug, 1 water bottle - Cmart - Shipping on 11/7/2017

2 mugs, 2 water bottles - Steve Jones - Shipped 11/6/2017

1 mug, 1 water bottle - SiLic0ne t0aD - no PM yet

1 mug - wolfy62 - no PM yet

1 water bottle - JoeM_Intellivision - no PM yet

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1